Hazel

Rocky and I played in the arcade that was inside the hotel for about 2 and a half hours. Rocky beat me in half the games but it didn't matter. Once we were all done in the arcade we went back to his hotel room.

Rocky and I weren't even talking we were just siting around chilling at the moment.

"What were you doing last Friday that you couldn't make it?" I asked him. It was too quite so I decided to brake it.

He looked up from his phone before speaking, "I just got caught up and lost track of time." He said looking back down at his phone.

I wonder what he was doing on his phone..

I looked on my phone to see what time it was. It was getting pretty late and since he wasn't talking to me and too ingaged in his phone, I thought it was time to go.

"Rocky its getting late, maybe you should take-"

"No am not taking you home."

I frowned.

"Well Im hungry. Are you going to feed me?" I asked, sitting back down.

"We could get room service or go somewhere else to eat."

I shrugged. "Doesn't matter to me."

"Alright were going to Mc Donalds." Rocky said putting his phone in his pocket.

I chuckled. "Mc Donalds? Your taking me to Mc Donalds?" I didn't mind I just thought it was pretty funny.

He smiled. "Well yeah, you shouldnt be that hungry you just ate. But if you are I'll take somewhere else."

I shook my head."Mc Donalds is fine with me." I smiled at him.

Once we left the hotel and was walking to his car, he took my hands on his and held it.

I was shocked at first and looked at him but he wasn't even looking at me he was looking at his phone. It was really starting to upset me. How do you want to spend time with me but not even engaged in what we're doing? It was really a turn off.

The ride to Mc Donalds was silent. Im glad he wasn't on his phone while he was driving. I sure as hell didnt want to get in a car acciednet.

"So..that guy you were with tonight..." Rocky started off.

"Yeah.." I said waiting for him to countiue.

"Who is he? And do you like him in any way?"

"He's just some guy my roommate set me up with. He's cool people, I haven't had a full date with him, I barley know him. Why?"

"Just wondering." He said as he parked the car and we both got out.

It wasn't crowded but it was a few people, it was also a group of girls. At a large table, and once we walked in they all turned there attention to Rocky.

I was still in my skirt and my crop top so it looked as if I was just doing to much just to be going to Mc Donalds, but who the hell cares?

I ordered and then Rocky ordered. Once our food was done I told Rocky to pick somewhere to sit and of course Rocky would pick a seat closes to the girls. And he picked the seat where he was dierectly looking at them, while my back was facing them.

The whole time we were eating he would either look at the girls behind me or at his phone. Not once did he look at me niether did he talk. I was getting fed up.

I looked up at Rocky to see him smiling at someone behind me, then I heard footsteps. I was ready to walk out at any moment to be honest.

"Hey my friend wants to know your name." The black girl with colored weave said. Not even acknowledge my existence.

"Why don't you guys just chill with us." Rocky smiled at her. She nodded and went back to her table to get her friends. "Really Rocky? Your really doing this?" I rolled my eyes. Getting my shit together. I wasn't going to continue sitting here. "What?" He gave me a look.

I stared at him before grabbing my food, throwing it away and walking out the door. Even though I didn't have a ride, I could just call Kayla to pick me up. I don't know if any other girl would react like this but I thought it was rude, right after he tried to question me about Trevor.

I could hear someone behind me, but I didn't care to look and see who it was.

"Hazel." Rocky called after me. I ignored him. "Hazel I know you hear me calling you." I ignored him again. "Hazel!" He caught up to me and grabbed my wrist. Stoping me in the process. "What is it Rocky?" I said snatching my hand away. "What the hell is your problem?" He asked as if I was wrong. "Your the problem! Now take me home or I'll just find my own ride to take me home."

He looked at me for a mintue not sayting anything.

"Look I'll just take you home if thats what you want." He finally said.

I nodded and got in the passanger seat.

The whole ride was silent he didn't say not one word to me,except for asking me where my dorm was located. I didn't look at him not one time. I just wanted to go home and sleep. Once we got to my dorm Rocky unlocked the door not even telling me bye.

"Where the hell have you been? Trevor called me and told me you ditched him for some guy with braids? He was worried about you." As soon as I walked him my dorm I heard my roommates mouth.

"Sorry, Rocky bacially kiddnapped me when I thought he just wanted to talk."

"Well Trevor wanted me to give you his number. He said maybe you guys could do it again without any detractions." She said handing me a piece of paper.

I nodded and went to the bathroom. I took a shower and put my hair in a high pony tail. Today has been a long day, and it was late. I decieded to text Trevor and let him know I'm home and safe. 'I just wanted to let you know that I'm home safetly and I'm sorry we didn't get to finsh our date. It was going so well..'

A little after five minutes he responded back to my text message. 'Its okay, im glad your okay, I was getting worried. Maybe we can do something next weekend. Just the two of us no detractions.'

Alright I'll talk to you later then (:

And that was my last text message before I just laid in bed thinking, about all that happen today. As I was dozing off my phone had vibrated indicateing I had a text message.

Your probably sleep right now but i just wanted you to know that im sorry for the way i did you in Mc Donalds it wasn't right. Maybe you and i could chill some time next weekend. Goodnight Hazel..

-Rocky