₃₇

| Hazel |

Right now I was currently packing. Its a shame that I'm just now packing but I've been sleep all day and we were leaving in a few hours. I packed all my sun dresses and skirts. I was actually kinda nerverous to see my mom and everyone. What if someone notice I was pregnant? I wasnt actually showing but you know how mothers be. My stomach and everything was flat but my ass thighs and boobs has gotten a little bigger.

I didn't know how long we were going to be out there but I know whenever we were suppuosed to leave Rakim had to go on tour with Iggy, and I'd be damn if I just let him go without me for 3 months. Thats what's not gone happen. I was trying to convince Austin to go but he said he didn't want to go. I couldn't imagine being away from Austin for 3 months, but I had a few days to think about everything.

After I was done packing I had about 3 bags.

"You done packing yet?" Austin said excited.

"You really excited about going to New York arent you?" I laughed as I walked into the kitchen and grabebed a water bottle.

"Hell yes, I never been to New York before." He smiled.

"Have you been to Texas?" I asked.

Austin scrunched up his face. "No."

"What about DC?" I rasied an eyebrow.

"What are you trying to get at?"

"I want you to go on this 3 month tour with me!" I whined.

"Why do you want me to go so bad?" He said begening to walk in his room.

"Because I can't imagine 3 months without you and I'm gonna be around a bunch of people I very much don't like and if you don't go then you won't see my belly grow, cause by then i'll be like 4 months." I rushed.

"How are you going to go on your daily doctor check ups if you going on this 3 month tour?"

"I don't know I asked Rakim and he said he'd figure it out so. ."

Austin looked at me for a second before roling his eyes. "Fine I'll go but I need to find me a man while we there cause shit. ." He dragged out. All I could do was laugh at his silliness.

While Austin was getting his was getting his bag ready someone knocked on the door. "I'll get it."

I got up and opened the door to see the beautiful face of my boyfriend. "Hi baby." I grabed his face and kissed all on his face. "I missed you!"

I heard laughter in the back, I pulled away from his face and looked behind him to see Ant, Av, Ferg, Nast and Illz.

"Hey guys! I haven't seen you guys in ages. .expect for Ferg." I gave everyone a hug before letting them in. "Are you guys goign to New York too?" I questioned.

"Hell yeah we wanna see London, and meet ya fam." Nast smiled.

"Oh thats great i'll have to tell mama i'm bringing extra company." I smiled. "Yall gone get our bags?" I asked.

They laughed and got Austins and I bags. I made sure I had everythings before Austin locked up.

I didn't know if I should be nervous or excited. What if my dad gave Rakim a hard time? Shit I know he was and when I get there I know hes gonna give me a hard time too, for getting up and leaving New York without telling or calling anyone and school, even though I have been doing my school work online classes though.

I really couldnt tell if Rakim was nervous or not he aint really show it but when i told him he look kind of nervous. I also how Londons going to feel about Rakim and I dating, and me not calling her or telling her anything.

"Boo whats wrong?" Rakim looked over at me.

"Nothing just thinking, thats all." We were driving to the airport.

"You look scared so whatever you thinking about stop thinking about it cause everythings gonna be fine." He placed hishand on my thigh.

I smiled. "Your arent scared to meet my famliy?" I asked hm as he drove.

"Kinda but not really, I know I've met some of your fam before through London but that was a while ago. Everything gone be good so story worrying about it."

......

PLEASE READ!

Decided to write another chapter because am always keeping you guys waiting and I'm sorry!

What do you guys think Hazels mom and dad going to think of Rakim?

Commnet vote and follow me please! If I could get to 40 followers on here I will update sooner than I plan. Since my birthday is on Friday and homecoming is coming up im gonna busy but comment and let my know what you guys think! Sorry for any mistakes!