Kid Icarus: Pit x Reader Winter Cuddles

It was a chilly winter night at the Smash Mansion, You were freezing even under several blankets.  In your game, you were use to raging heat but you were never able to keep yourself warm when it came to the cold seasons. So you were lying awake freezing your butt off, eventually you decided sitting still would not help so you went to get yourself some (tea or hot chocolate). You took off your only protection from the cold off, put on a fluffy sweater and some slippers and made your way down to the kitchen. 

'Why can't it be summer?' You thought to yourself shivering as you walked down the hallways of the Smash Mansion. Once you got to the kitchen, you proceeded to make yourself some (tea or hot chocolate). When your hot beverage was done, you sat down on the couch and proceeded to embrace the fire's heat that someone left on at night.  As you watched  the fire's flames dance and dance around your mind dazed out into space about a certain angel

You watched the white angel fight in the battles many times, you were his best friend and he was yours. You both supported each other anyway you could, but if you fought each other, you would go against each other will all your might and who ever won, won. But also occasionally stealing Pitto's food.  

Ever since you met the angel named Pit, you had fallen in love with him. You always loved his positive attitude and how he would think of others despite his own safety, like when he saved Pitto. When you couldn't find him, you would find him out back trying to fly. He would tell you over and over how he wishes to fly someday. You know he will one day. 

"Y/n?" A voice called cutting you out of your thoughts, you turned around to see Pit standing there with a smile on his face.  You blushed at his smile but smiled back. 

"What're you doing up Y'n? It's 2 in the morning." Pit asked concerned. You really didn't want him to worry about you especially this time of night er... morning. So you decided to dodge the question with another question. 

"Well, What're you doing up at this time?" You asked Pit, staring at him with your gleaming E/C eyes at him. "I got up to have a little snack when I saw you here. But really, what are you doing up?" Pit asked waiting for you to answer. 

You realized he wasn't going to give up until you told him so you did. "I was... really cold so I came down to the kitchen for a hot beverage, but I'm still cold..." You said referring to you still shivering that you just noticed while looking back at the fire. 

"Y/n... Why didn't you wake me up?" Pit said. 'What?' You asked yourself you were confused until you felt his arms wrap around you and pull you onto his lap. Your face exploded with redness, you were in your crush's arms!! 

"Uh...P-pit what are you doing?" You asked embarrassed when you felt him tug you closer and his white wings came in front of you, covering you up. His wings... were so soft... fluffy and warm. Your shivering has stop and a wave of drowsiness came upon you, you didn't know but Pit was blushing but happy he had you in his embrace. 

It was silent for a few moments, you were about to fall asleep when Pit spoke up. 

"Y/n?" Pit asked. You had moved your head to his chest without noticing it and Pit felt you move your head towards him to let him know you were noticing. 

"I love you...." Pit said softly his heart beating very fast which he was pretty sure you could hear. 

"I love you too..." You said softly, if it was daytime you would've kissed him but you were too tired. Pit kissed you softly on the cheek, nose, before finishing with a kiss on your forehead before he laid his head on top of yours closing his blue eyes. 

"........ Good night, my little angel." Pit said his mind slowly falling asleep. 

"....no, your my little angel." You said smiling softly feeling Pit kiss your forehead again before falling asleep.

"yeah, I'm your guardian angel." Pit said before falling asleep in front of the campfire. 

In The Morning~~~~~ (yep! not done yet)

The sun shined through the windows, its sun rays landing on the little couple sleeping soundly on the couch.  A green haired female walked towards the sofa seeing her little angel with the girl he loved so much cuddling together. She gently shook Pit's shoulders making him wake up and face Palutena. Just when he was about to call her name she put a finger to her lips making Pit stop. 

"I think you should take your girl upstairs to your room to sleep." Palutena said shaking her head towards your figure. Pit looked down slightly seeing you in his arms, He unwrapped his wings from your body before picking  you up bridle style and carrying you upstairs. He smiled at Palutena as thanks which she smiled back at him waving before he continued walking up to his room. 

He laid you down on his bed covered you up with some blankets and giving you a few kisses on your cheeks. He was about to go downstairs when he heard you murmur his name in your sleep. "Pit....." 

Pit gave you a loving smile before carefully getting in bed with you. "I love you..... " You murmured. Pit smiled wrapping his arms around you smiling softly. 

"I love you too......."