11; move

Jungkook and I started working on the song but we had no idea what we could write about.

"We should decide on a main topic first," Jungkook suggested.

"...Hmm...how about real friendship?," I asked. I emphasized 'friendship' on purpose. Because Jungkook and I...are friends.

Jungkook kept silent for a second and looked down. He was thinking about something. He lifted his head again. "How about unrequited love? The feeling when you're in love with someone but that person doesn't love you back. I think we could make a good song out of that," he explained.

I thought for myself for a while. Unrequited love. Sure. Jungkook and I could make a good song out of that since we both experienced it.
"I-" I got interrupted again.

"All trainees to the dance practice room 3 in 5 minutes." We heard the CEO's voice through the speaker.

Jungkook sighed. "What is it now?" Jungkook and I immediately headed to the room again. Everyone else came in after us. The last one entering, was Bang SiHyuk CEO. He checked if everyone was present and explained why he was calling us again.

"Plans are changing. I know, I just told you to produce a song two hours ago but... yes, things are changing."

Everyone was getting confused. I looked to Jiyoon. "Do you know what's up?," I asked her.

She shrugged her shoulders. "Don't have a plan."

We waited for him to explain what he meant with 'plans are changing'. Everyone was looking at him, curiosity taking over us.

"I decided on a final line-up," he told us.

The final line-up!?

Jiyoon and I waited exitedly to know who makes the final cut. The boys though, were a little scared.

"Namjoon, Seokjin and Yoongi are already confirmed. The other members will be..." he looked at the clipboard he was holding. "...Hoseok, Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook."

Taehyung and Jungkook?

I couldn't believe it. Both, Taehyung and Jungkook made the final cut. I was happy for them.

Jungkook walked towards me, his arms wide open to embrace me but someone was hugging me before Jungkook could.

"I can't believe it! I made it, Seoyeon!," Taehyung said and hugged me tighter.

My heart was beating faster. Taehyung and I stayed like that for a few minutes. I didn't know what to do. He just embraced me.

I felt the butterflies in my stomache.
It was warm and comfortable in his arms.

"Shouldn't you hug your girlfriend first?," Jungkook asked a little bit upset.

Taehyung looked to Jiyoon who was just standing behind us. He let go of me and walked to Jiyoon instead.

Jungkook held my hand again. "Why did he hug you first?," he wanted to know.

I thought for a while.
"I don't know."

Why did he though?

Jungkook is right. He should've hugged his girlfriend first.

And his girlfriend is Jiyoon...

Bang SiHyuk CEO cleared his throat to get our attention back. "Jungkook. You'll have to move into the dorm. Jonghyun and Youngjae you can stay in the dorm if you want to."