:1:

Dean placed his book down on his desk and loudly sat in the chair in the second row in the classroom, 10 minutes late.

Ms. Mills put her hands on her hips and glared at him as he situated him self before he placed his hands together on his desk and stared innocently up at her.

"Late again Winchester.." She said threateningly. Dean shrugged before she continued talking about the American Revolution. The boy next to him was not listening, instead he was doodling or writing something besides the notes on the board.
He normally did that, and it took Dean a while to realize that what he was writing was not part of the class they were in at the moment.

Dean Winchester moved to the school a couple of weeks ago, and was already ready to leave the Damn place. It was normal to move back and forth, considering that his father was never satisfied with the city they lived in for a while. Sam hated moving, mostly because he was so sociable and made so many friends at each school. On the other hand, Dean learned to not get too attached to people at one place.

He learned that the hard way.

The good thing was that it was a big school, and it was hard to know the names of everyone and you could disappear easily. And that was what Dean intended to do this time.