:5:

Dean laughed at the first entry before moving onto the next one:

7/5/16

Dr. Lisa was NOT amused. Okay. Well. Let's get some shit done. She said to write about my family... well hand you are going to hate me for this one.

I am the second to last of seven. There's Michael, Lucifer, Uriel, Anna, Balthazar, Me, and Gabriel. It's pretty hectic.

My oldest brother is a snobby business man that acts like everything is perfect and rich but in reality, his business is sinking and it's bringing him down with it.

Lucifer wanders around and camps out in abandoned homes. He said it's how he wants to live... I don't know...

Uriel is a lawyer. He was adopted when he was 10 and I still don't know why my parents did but oh well. If I was a random person and saw Uriel glare at me, I would know that he was a lawyer. Like damn.

Anna.. Once she was 18, she left. She was always different than all of us and I believe that I follow in her footsteps. She's somewhere in California, probably waiting tables. I hope she's happy..

Balthazar is off in England in Oxford, finishing up a semester. Every time he comes back to visit, he annoys us with the British accent he picked up. Loser.

Me... let's not talk about me.

Gabriel is 14, and is absolutely crazy. Give him sugar and he will go off the walls. He is a crazy prankster... the little shit.

My dad, fuck him. My mom, fuck her as well. My aunt... eh.