Bella Hadid and Abel ✅

Maddie's p.o.v
After a day of shopping we finally got home. Auntie and I (Gigi and I) decided to make some brownies with her sister. I haven't met her but I heard she's bringing her boyfriend. 
I wonder if she's famous.

Auntie and I got everything out and then the doorbell rang. I smiled and ran to open the door. Oh my god! The Weeknd was standing right there!

"Oh my God! Your The Weeknd! I love your music!" I screamed and hugged him. He shrugged me off. I stood back and apologized. Bella looked really stuck up to.

"I'm glad you liked my music." He said plainly.

I smiled and walked away, why would he do that? He's rude! I thought he'd be nicer! Ugh what a jerk!

I walked into the kitchen followed by jerk and jerkette.

"Hey Auntie! Can we start now!" I said. Brownies will get me over the fact that my favorite artist is such a stuck up bratty jerk!
Dad came downstairs and saw Bella, Auntie, and me making brownies and moaned, "Yumm."

I smiled and ran to him.

"Dad can I talk to you alone please?" I asked him, he nodded and pulled me into his room.

"What happened baby?" He said stroking my hair as we sat on his bed. I laid my head on his chest and sighed.

"Dad Abel is so stuck up! I hugged him and he pushed me away and he's ignoring me!" I exclaimed.

"Well then you ignore him to. And if he does anything to you in front of me then he'll regret it!" He said in a superhero voice. I smiled and giggled as he did a superhero pose and slung me over his shoulder. I laughed as he ran downstairs and saw Abel roll his eyes. Dad saw and started walking towards him. He flipped me so that he was carrying me bridal style. He placed me on Abel's lap. Abel gasped and pushed me off making me fall off the high chairs on the bar. I screamed and felt the pain in my back hit me like a truck. Tears pricked my eyes as dad lifted me up.

"What the hell Abel?! Get out of my house and come back in when you learn to stop being such a god damn stuck up jerk!" He shouted. My head laid on his shoulders as I cried. He rubbed circles in my back.

I heard Auntie shouting at Abel and Abel respond,"Yea well she ain't no god damn baby! That's it I'm leaving and tell her to grow the fuck up!" Abel screamed. I flinched and flash backs of Liam came back.

Why is it that I'm always getting hurt?! But at least I'm loved I guess.