My Funeral

Maddie's P.O.V

This was it. I awaited the pain that would come from Louis' rough large hands. But instead it embraced me. Tears fell softly on my shoulder. My hands hugged back Louis.

This is it. The man that I accepted to be my father.

But then I remembered that he decided to cast him away a long time ago. 4 years ago in fact.

I let him go. He let go.

"Maddie? Where did I go wrong? Please tell me I can change." He whispered in my ear. His warm breath stung my open wounds.

I shivered. Where could I even start?

"You neglected me. You hated me. You went for me at my mom's house when you were high and drunk! You hurt my baby sister! You hurt me. I'm used to this because it usually begins at the start. But you...YOU MADE ME LOVE YOU BEFORE YOU BROKE ME!" I screamed.

He stared at me. Tears in his eyes, maybe a little regret and guilt. He held his head down in shame.

"You broke me dammit! You! You did this! I only did what was best for me! So now... I'm not your daughter I am Meredith and Derek's daughter. I am Madison Grey. Not Tomlinson."  I cried.

"No! Please! Your my daughter!" He replied

"It's to late to think of that. You left me when I needed you! You know why I crashed into your baby mama?" I screamed. He shook his head and stared at me wide eyed. "Because I tried to kill myself! Run myself off the cliff. But she crashed into me!" I screamed.

His face was pale. He was a ghost.

"No! Maddie why would you do that?" He cried.

Wow. After all of this he still asks me?!

"Because of you!!!" I yelled.

"You neglected me! You hated me! SO I hated myself!"

"I don't hate you! I just love you too much. Your my daughter dammit! You obviously know I have fucking problems! I can't live without getting drunk or high! Even though it fucking hurts people!" He screeched. His voice broke as he kneeled down before me.

"Please.... Come back to me."

"I can't have you hurt me again."

And with that I blacked out.