1st anniversary

Ross' POV
Today is going to be a special day! It's Laura's and I first anniversary today and I'm going to make it the best day ever.  I was getting everything ready when I got a phone call from my mom.

(phone convo)

Ross: Hey mom what's up?

Mom: ... Ross.. Um...

Ross: Mom what's wrong?

Mom: Honey your grandpa died this morning a 11:45.

Ross: What?!?!?!

Laura came running down the stairs. I fell to my knees and sat on the floor.

Mom: Honey I'm so sorry!

Ross: Yeah, me too... um can I go?

Mom: Yes, I just wanted to let you know.

she ended it.

I got up and started to head upstairs Laura was confused as ever. I walked into my office and opened the door and stepped on the balcony. I looked out to the sky and fell to my knees crying, I walked back in and heard Laura calling my name. I walked downstairs and went right to her, I put my head in the crook of her neck and start balling. After a few minutes she asked what was wrong, I told her everything, she had tears streaming down her face. She excused herself and went into her office 30 minutes later she came out and told me that she got my family and I plane tickets to go to Colorado tomorrow. We packed our stuff up and texted my family, then went straight to bed knowing that tomorrow will be a hard day.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter hoped you liked it!

Anyways Love Ya Guys!<3<3<3

~Mariah.