Family? Marriage? Baby?

Laura's POV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I tried to get up but Ross had his arms around me and wouldn't budge. I kissed him on his lips and felt him kiss back.

Laura: Really?

Ross: What? I would mind waking up like that everyday.

Laura: I need to get up and get ready for my day.

Ross: Okay, Okay.

We get up and go into the bathroom to brush our teeth. I got undressed and hopped into the shower, after I was done I got out of the shower and Ross took his shower. I went into my closet and got dressed in a white sweater with jeans, light brown boots and some sunglasses on my head. I did my hair straight, and then did light make up. Ross was sitting on the bed tying his converse he had a tight fitted shirt and some ripped skinny jeans.

 Ross was sitting on the bed tying his converse he had a tight fitted shirt and some ripped skinny jeans

Ross: So where are you going today?

Laura: I'm going to hang out with Rydel and the girls.

Ross: Okay, I'm going to hang out with my brothers okay?

Laura: Okay. What do you want for breakfast?

Ross: Can I have some eggs and toast?

Laura: Sure.

We walk downstairs into the kitchen to make some breakfast. When we got ready to eat the doorbell rang. Ross got up and answered it.

???: Hi, is Laura here?

Ross: Um yeah, let me get her. Laur someone is here to see you.

I walked to the front door to see my sister with a pregnant belly and a guy at her side.

Laura: What do you want?

Vanessa: I want to be back into your life.

Laura: And why is that?

Vanessa: Because I made a mistake, I overreacted about you and Ross. I want you to meet your niece and be in her life.

Laura: I don't want you in my life, I decide that when I moved out.

???: Can you at lease listen to her?

Laura: And who are you?

????: I'm Shawn Vanessa's husband.

Laura: Well I don't have to listen to any of you, Vanessa I want you leave and never come back if your daughter ask if who I  am tell her I dead or I live in Europe. I don't want to see you ever again!

I walk away in anger.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ross' POV

What am I supposed to do slam the door in their face? Vanessa stares at me with hope in her eyes. Shawn is just looking at me with a face saying come on man.

Ross: I'm sorry Vanessa, I am going to side with Laura on this one. I mean you also didn't invite her to your wedding and you never reached out to her in over a year. I'm sorry you need to leave and never come back. Congratulations on your marriage and baby, goodbye.

I shut the door and lock it. I go to my office and open my laptop, I click on our security footage and watch them walk into their car and leave through the gate, I close the gate and make sure its locked. I walk around the house to try and find Laura but she isn't in the house. I look outside to see her by the pool with her head down. I go outside and sit down next to her, I notice that she has tears streaming down her face. I put my arm around her and pull her close.

Ross: What's wrong baby?

Laura: I don't understand why she thinks that she can come her and ask for forgiveness, then everything will be all sunshine and butterflies.

Ross: I know I know, but down let this bring you down. You are going to hang out with Rydel and the girls,okay?

Laura: Okay.

We get  up and go to my car and get in. I drive her to Rydel's house and drop her off, I then drive to Rocky's house for the Denver Broncos football game.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Laura's POV

Once I walked into Rydel's house all the girls were there, but there was a new girl here. Rydel gave me a huge hug.

Laura: Hey girls!

Girls: Hey.

Savannah: Laur this is Courtney Eaton, Courtney this is Laura.

Laura: Hi, it is so nice to meet you!

Courtney: You too!

We left the house and went to the nail salon, after that we went to the hair salon I got some more highlights and the rest did kind of the same. After that we went shopping, I bought Ross some shirts and other things that he would like and I got myself some clothes and make up. We soon went to Alexa's and Rocky's place since the boys are watching the Broncos football game. We walked in and all the boys started yelling come on or what the hell! We all laughed and they noticed that we were here. Ross got up and pulled me into a kiss, I kissed back and then pulled away. He went back to the couch pulling me along with him and put me on his lap. The girls did the same thing except for Courtney who just sat on the chair by herself. A few times I caught her staring at Ross, I just cuddled more into his chest.

The football game ended and the Broncos won, Ross drove us home. I showed him the clothes and stuff I got him and he said thank you. We watched a movie in bed and I soon fell asleep in his arms.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys sorry for a boring chapter! Hoped you liked it tho!

Anyways Love Ya Guys!<3<3<3

~Mariah.