Chapter 1: How we met

It was a peaceful morning until I wake up to my alarm ringing *BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP* I took my hand and slammed the alarm until it turned off. I woke up and got ready for work. I took a shower, brushed my teeth, combed my beautiful shiny hair, and got dressed. I was already 5 minutes late I rushed to my garage and got in my Ferrari that was as yellow as the sun and drove off to work. I worked as an actor for a movie called fifty shades darker. I parked my car after a 10 minute drive and ran to the studio. As I was running to my dressing room that was called B11 everyone was starring at me. I was getting in my costume as a woman named Ariana opened the door to the dressing room. I was half naked when she walked in and she said "those are some nice abs" and I said "lol thanks I've been working hard on them" as I giggled. She was touching my big bumpy abs as she said "your cute" while blushing and I said "lol thanks you too". After that we stared at each other and bite our juicy lips as we winked. We both got out of the dressing room and got ready to be recorded. Ariana was a actor for a woman who was addicted to sex and I was an actor that had STD for having to much sex. For this scene me and Ariana had to go on the bed and have annal with me. While we were shooting this it smelled really bad, it sort of smelled like animal shit. Well I guess I know why it smelled like this but still it made me gag. After this scene I asked out Ariana and she said yeah and that's were everything gets juicy.