Down the Rabbit Hole

Inuyasha and Kagome where at each others throats again this week. "I said your not going back to that damn place !" Inuyasha yelled at Kagome.  Kagome glared at the Hanyou in front of her. "And I told you that I'm going home I have a test tomorrow !" She shouted.  Inuyasha crossed his arms.  "The test could wait your needed here your the only one here that could sense the shards !" He shouted back.  Miroku sighed.  "Not this again.  Guys let's compromise this situation like adults shall we." Miroku said calmly. Both Inuyasha and Kagome glared at Miroku. "Stay out of this Miroku !" They shouted in union. Inuyasha calmed hisself down when his nose twitched. 'What's that smell ?' Inuyasha though to himself.

Naruto was at Ichiraku having a bowl of Reman as usual.  "There you are we looking all over for you Naruto." Sakura said shaking her head. Naruto spun around and smiled brightly at his teammate. "Sorry Sakura-Chan I was hungry." Naruto pouted.  Sakura just rolled her eyes. "Well hurry up we're needed at the Hokage's mansion for an important mission." She said.  Naruto eyes sparkled with excitement after hearing that there's going to be a highly important mission and his team was asigned for this mission.

At Hokage's massion lady Tsunade was filling out paperwork and Shizune was collecting the finshed paperwork.  Team Seven flashed in the office in a blink of an eye. "Kakashi here for the mission information I presume?" Tsunade asked.  "Why yes." Kakashi said. Tsunade took out scroll from her desk and tossed to Kakashi.

"Your mission is to deliver this scroll to the Mizukage. In that scroll contains information about the next Chunin exams so guard that scroll with your lifes. I'm pretty sure that there's some rouge ninjas out there that wants that scroll." She explained. "Hai." Team Seven said in union. 

Team Seven was half to the Hidden Mist. Naruto was directed though he still wasn't use to the fact that Sasuke and Sakura are now items.  Naruto was happy for them but at time he felt left out,all alone and worst abandoned on the inside.  Not paying attention to his surroundings Naruto feel into a strange hole. "Naruto !" Sasuke and Sakura both shouted with panic in their voices when they noticed the hole closing up and instantly disappeared. Kakashi looked up from his Ichi Ichi paradise book when he heard his students scream in pure horror.
"What's wrong where's Naruto ?" He asked with a little concern. Both Sasuke and Sakura stayed silent and looked at ground full of guilt.

Inuyasha's nose twitched again when he noticed that that scent got stronger. "There it is again but it's stronger this time." Inuyasha said but loud enough for Kagome to hear. "Inuyasha what are talking about ?" She said.

"Never mind that you said you have test tomorrow so go and study already." Inuyasha shoved Kagome down the well without any type of warning or heads up. Everyone eyes widen at what they just witnessed. "Did he just ?" Shippo asked. "I believe he did." Sango said.

Inuyasha ran to the scent the he smelt earlier. Sango, Shippo and Miroku followed after him riding on Kirara's back.  Inuyasha reached the spot where the scent was coming from. He looked around the area and didn't see anyone. He then lookedhup at the sky and saw something orange falling from the sky. Inuyasha jumped up in the air and catched the figure carrying him bridal style in his arms.  When Inuyasha got a closer look at the figure he noticed a few things.  The first thing he noticed was that the figure in his arms was a blond male with whiskers on his cheeks. The second thing he noticed was he was carrying two scents in him.

The first was a fox demon's scent so it was safe to assume that the boy was part demon since he carries a fox demon scent inside him. The second scent was an aroused scent.  Which indicates that the fox demon's mating season coming soon and that the fox inside the boy hasn't had a mate in centuries.  

Naruto was wimpering softly and snuggled closer in the Hanyou's embrace. Inuyasha blushed a little at the sudden actions. 'He must be having a nightmare.' Inuyasha thought.  Soon Inuyasha's friends cought up with the him. "Man it's hard keeping up with you Inuyasha." Miroku said. Inuyasha rolled his eyes. "Sorry guys me senses where all over the place." He said.  Sango saw the blond boy in inuyasha's arms and smiled sweetly at her half demon comrade. "Is he the reason your senses are out of control Inuyasha."

Inuyasha nodded. "Yea the weird thing is I'm smelling a fox demon scent all over him and the fox demon's aroused scent too but he's looks pure human." Inuyasha said.  Miroku placed a hand on his chin.
"could he perhaps be a half demon like you Inuyasha ?" He asked. Inuyasha shook his head. "No I highly doubt from his appearance he isn't from around here. Believe it or not but he was falling from the sky." Miroku nodded.   "Hmm this blood taste familiar to me." Myoga said drinking some of sleeping blond's blood.  Being careful with out waking up the sleeping boy Inuyasha picked Myoga with his free hand and glared at flea. "Myoga start explaining now." He demanded

Myoga let out a sigh.  "Do you remember the fox demon Kurma ?" He asked.  Inuyasha nodded. "Yea last time I saw him was right after my mother died.  Why where is he now ?" The hanyou asked.  Myoga sighed again.  "Well before Lady Kikyo sealed you away and before you meet her. She was dealing with Master Kurma and casted him away to another universe.  And I over heard some of the demons saying he was sealed inside a young infant seventeen years ago. As if the gears in inuyasha's head started to work something clicked. "This boy is Kurma !?!?" Inuyasha shouted. Myoga shook his head. "No to be more accurate he's master Kurma's visle his name is Naruto Uzumaki." Myoga stated.

"Well I guess that explains why I was smelling fox demon's scent around him but I still don't understand why I'm smelling fox demon's aroused scent from him too." Inuyasha said. "Well you could always ask Kurma himself." Myoga said.  Inuyasha raised his brow. "How can I ask him if he's inside of of Naruto ?" He asked.  "Naruto has the ability to go into his mind and actually talk with Kurma so once he wakes up ask him about it." Myoga said.

Naruto eyes fluttered open when his vesion become clear his ocean blue eyes met with Inuyasha's golden ones. Naruto felt a blush creep upon his face when he locked eyes with the half demon.