12

Dark's POV

I wake up to a pain in my head. I sit up and rub my forehead with a hand as I support myself with the other. I felt colder than usual..

Then I remembered..

"Anti?!" I looked down to where he's suppose to see and see nothing but wrinkled bedsheets.

"Where did you go..?" I whisper to myself. I looked down the other side of me to shattered glass. A little more upwards and I see an open window.

I quickly go to the window, avoiding any glass shards. I look out the window, seeing something black on the sidewalk.

I jump out and run to the item and picked it up. Tears welled up as I identified the object.

Anti's shock collar..

Mark and Jack. They have him. I run down to their house, immediately going to the basement window. I take it apart carefully after I put my little demon's shock collar in my pocket. Then I remembered..

They said he goes crazy without it...

He's had it for so long that it's become a piece of him.. If he wakes up then he's gonna go mad..

I silently jumped down, looking around.

"Well, well. Look who finally decided to show up." I shot my head towards the voice. I see Mark with his arms around an unconscious Anti with his head hanging. Mark has his head nuzzled into his neck with a devilish smile.

I got angry. "Stop it. Get away from him."

"Hmm.. How about no." His smile widened and I walked over.

Mark stood, walking over to me. We just stared at each other. Then I heard footsteps but didn't turn away from Mark and his evil grin.

"So you woke up." I knew it was Jack.

"Guys, listen. He's gonna go ballistic if we don't-" As I reached for the shock collar, Mark held up a knife to my throat.

He whispered so only I heard. "You're not taking Anti from me."

I then heard growling. I looked to Jack, seeing his eyes widened and his face filled with fear and him frozen. I looked to the thing he was staring at:

Anti. Anti just staring Jack down, his eyes glowing. It made him look dangerous.. Crazy even.

Mark looked at him too. We both widened our eyes as Anti broke the restraints on his hands and stood up.

He still stared at Jack. I then remembered..

The collar!

I pulled it out of my pocket and whispered to Mark, trying not to disrupt the tensed Anti.

"Mark. I think it's the collar. We need to get it back on him."

He lowered his knife and whispered back. "How?"

"I don't kn-" I heard a thump and Mark and I shot our heads to Anti on Jack, Jack holding Anti's wrists so he doesn't claw him to death.

Anti's growling got louder and his eyebrows furrowed.

"Gimme the collar!" Mark basically yelled. I handed him the collar, realizing the people at the prison where I got Anti gave me a remote for it. I took it out and looked at it.

Anti's growling got louder.

Mark and I ran over and I looked at Anti. He looked so crazy and dangerous.. but scared and traumatized at the same time.. I then looked at his neck.

So many scars from so many shocks.. He must not know what it feels like to not have it on and be sane at the same time..

Poor Anti..

Mark tried to get the collar on Anti but he knocked Mark to the wall hard, causing Mark to hit his head and pass out. Jack shot a look to him then back at Anti.

Anti's growling got louder.

"You mother fucker." He pounced into Anti, knocking the demon down. I quickly grabbed the collar from the ground and ran over and kneeled to the struggling Anti.

I successfully got it onto him and held out the remote, it being on full power and hesitated as my finger was above the button to shock him.

Anti's growling got louder.

"Dark! Just press it! He's winning!" Jack started to struggle more than Anti and Anti was about to claw at him but I pressed the button.

Anti's growling disappeared.

He shocked, and he fell. He laid there motionless as Jack stood. Jack ran to Mark and I stayed kneeling by Anti. Tears started to well up again.

"I did this.. I hurt you.." I took a good look at him, mainly his chest. He had scars everywhere.. I was the only person to take care of him rather than torture him yet look at what I did. He'll never look at me the same again.

He'll never love me again..

Because he believed I was the only one that didn't treat him like a rabid dog..

But look at what I've done..

~ A/N~
Sorry this chapter sucks.. I just thought you guys deserved an update so I did my best but you guys didn't deserve this crap. I'll try my best to make the next chapter better. Sianara my readers.
~ V💚