Trapped in A Fanfictions. // One Direction.

So basically, this is me telling or writing to you today about something that happened recently. It sounds weird, and it's long, but I'm sure you are going to enjoy it. Duh, because you're freaking reading this right now!

 But let's be serious for a second. It really happened to me, and I will never forget this. Why I am writing this story, is because I want to share the most weirdest experiences into my life. I am a Wattpad freak and I've been writing exactly one year onto this site, One Direction Fanfictions. That's where it's all about! Would you even believe me if I happened to fall into a world where I get to play the lead role of it?

I'm sure you think someone put me into their fanfiction, but that's not it. It's more...like I fell into a world where it's all Fanfiction.

To be more accurate, I have seen One Direction as Vampires, as Hunters, as Apocalypse survivors, as werewolves, and so many more things that you don't want to know of!

Well you probably ever read a Fan fiction, where one of the One Direction members are still in the X Factor, doing their auditions and they meet this girl? Yeah, and after they get famous, they get to see each other back and they fall in love...I was talking about that. Well, I've read one of those before and I didn't really liked it so much when I really got to experience that situation in real life...

Oh, and meeting a member as a freaking vampire breathing onto your neck and smelling your blood while you're in a freaking dark alley, yeah fuck that shit. I went through it, and hated it.

But hey, if you really wanna know how hard of a job it is to play as the main character, come on in and read.

It's worse than you may think...

A/N: Who's ready for this?