i. my story.

Here's my story.

I am a Wattpad Writer.

My life is ruined by five idiots, singing with the most angelic voices, but dancing like complete idiots across the stage. Sometimes I just ask myself why they are the most famous band into the world. Not that I don't like them, they're my freaking idols for god's sake!

How I came onto this wonderful site, is a perfect memory. I'll never forget about it. I still remember, I was Facebook addicted and had tons of One Direction pages all over my wall (not my walls like in a room, but really like in Facebook.) . In case you don't know what happens on their pages, it's like a fanpage with admins; posting pictures, videos, imagines about the boys, and all that stuff. I loved scrolling through them when I was younger, but now they're annoying as fuck.

I mean, have you seen them? Some people are getting through the Larry and Elounor world, and then world war number three starts. Some start to forget this is not a fighting club, but a fandom like family, the group where we all share common interest such as our favourite musics and bands.

Well obviously, it sucks.

Let me ask a question, and you respond to me. What do you really care about; Larry VS. Elounor ? Or maybe how Danielle broke up with Liam awhile ago, and now he's with some other chick called Sophia? Or do you care more about...

One Direction being happy, and having the life they want. Louis being happy with his beautiful girlfriend called Eleanor, both of them taking pictures and posting them on Twitter. Zayn and Perrie, also well known as Zerrie getting engaged soon. Niall and Barbara getting together. Harry getting earrings, and living the fucking life he wants to have. I mean, isn't that more important? Isn't that, what we, the Directioners want?

Happiness for them?

Well I sure do, and if you disrespect my opinion, I don't have anything to say but have a nice day and go away from this story you assface. Sorry, that was rude. Anyway, let's continue off from where I was first...

Oh right, the One Direction Facebook pages. So like I said, I had tons of them updating all over my walls and it never got a single blank spot. I mean, like come on you guys. You're all day on Facebook putting images of sexy stuff while my mom is watching. Woooww, too far there dude. Trying to give me house arrest for a week or what?

Just kidding. Go ahead, live the life. Never stop posting sexy shit ok. My mum won't see it anyways.

So after months of scrolling through pages which seemed to me like 15487356 years, I found out about One Direction Fanfiction's. Wow, okay. First off all, I didn't even fucking know what a Fan Fic was. Yeah right back off, you're probably laughing at me—Oh, just shut up okay. Jeez, you asses.

Okay, alright. Fanfiction? Hmmm...it's a category where people write a book based on a movie, a serie, a band, a singer, anything fiction but it must be musical or movie/serie related. The main characters, or well stars usually play in it to give the story some sense, letting the readers know that this is what they are exactly writing about. Nothing what they write, is real. Because it's called Fiction, people. I shall repeat, Fiction.

So when I saw a message of a Fanpage saying something like “omfg u bishes should go read dis story i'm fangirling so hard dudee just go to this story on wattpad it's called babysitting for one direction i will stab u if u don't omg. here's the link in case ur a too lazy assbutt; www.wattpad.com/19746822-fkekdfjldisisdafudginglinksoclickonitdude . Have fun babesss.” I was totally excited to read so I clicked onto the link, and fell into the Fan Fiction world, the first story I ever read, ladies and gentlemannn; Babysitting One Direction.