Letter 20•

Dear, Tom Marvolo Riddle.

The last couple of days I've been hurting so much, and here's why. I've decided we no longer were ever gonna be an 'us' anymore. Because the way you acted around me as if I was nothing. So I decided I would destroy all my horcrux's by myself. And yes that meant by killing my sister as well. The last family I had. But that's okay, because I will be reunited with them again. Now this letter is extra special today, since this is my last and final letter I'm writing to you I decided to make it as long as I can. As you've known from my last recent letter that I lost all hope, I certainly lost all feelings as well. I've lost everything and all I feel is emptiness once again. And the emptiness shall remain since I have no faith in anything anymore. I had decided I would be ending everything tonight, by myself. Since you no longer love me back and I had no family left to love me, I've decided I'd take my own path, to lead myself in a path where I would reunited with my family where I could finally be loved. Well hopefully I'll be loved even if I did kill them. I'll try win their love back. I know I couldn't win you back, you did seem pretty occupied with Bella though. So I'm happy for you on that one. But this is my farewell letter to you. And I'm happy this is my final letter to you. It's hurt the other many times writing every single letter to you. Especially when I was still in love with you. But I think it's time to end things here and say my goodbyes. I didn't think it would come to a day where I would have to say goodbye, but today is the day where I think I shall rest in peace 'forever'. Forever. I hate that word. But thank you Tom for showing me the bests in life and the worsts. It's been a very special time. So thank you and goodbye.

From, the girl that loved you.