Letter 21•

Dear, Ebony Daisy Cortez.

I've missed you Ebony. I've missed you so much that I couldn't bring myself to think of you and in fact look at you the whole time you stayed here at the mansion. I did find all your letters and read every single and last one of them. I'm truly sorry you had to leave like that. And I did notice the ring that had gone, I almost had a heart attack when I realized it was gone because I promised you I would protect it with my life like you would protect mine. It hurt me to see that after you left you decided to place and leave my ring on my desk for me to find. I wish I could've stopped you sooner if I had only realized what you were going to do. It killed me to hear from others that you were gone. You were still beautiful the way you were when we very first met in school. I noticed that you grew your hair out with a little help with a charm. I do like your long hair, but I certainly loved your short hair as well. I missed you so much I wanted to hug you when I got to see you again. But I have priorities and one simple job I needed to finish, I was so caught up in it I hadn't realized I forgotten about you for a couple days. Trust me, you were on my mind every day. I didn't want to show no emotion, it was hard for me. And I noticed how much emotion you left behind you every where you went. I picked up on it and saw in your head everyday that I would be the main thought there. You were always my main thought. Now that your gone I wish you were here, so I could've been able to actually talk to you and hold you. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry about everything Ebony. Please forgive me. And please forget the ways that I acted. I miss you and 'I love you'. I always did and always will. Just remember, you were the one who changed me in the first place. Just you. Always you. Thank you for showing me love. Goodbye.. 'Forever'.

From, Tom Marvolo Riddle.