CHAPTER 3

Rida was standing at the window and was enjoying the view when someone hugged her from behind. She smiled.

Rida: a gaye aap !!!

Armaan kissed her cheek.

Rida: mai aapse ek baat pochon Armaan ??

Armaan: pochiye ??

Rida: aapne Islam q qubool kya ??

Armaan: ye kaisa sawal hai ??

Rida: mai jaanna chahti hun ke Islam ki roshni aap tak kaise pohanchi !!!

Armaan: ek raat !!!

Ridzi: ek raat ??

Armaan: jis  tarah Aapki zindagi ek hadse ne badli waise hi meri zindagi ek raat ne badal di. Us raat ne mujhey wo diya jo ek hadse ne aapko diya !! ISLAM

FLASH BACK 

Armaan was walking on the street with a bottle in his hand. Yes , he was drunk. The pain , he was feeling was unbearable for him. Her love , her Riddhima had left him. Why ?? Just because of a religion. Her religion didn't matter to him. He just Loved her and just wanted to be with her but now he couldn't.

A new feeling was developing in him and that was hatred , hatred towards Islam. Because Islam was the reason of his pain. Islam was the reason that his love left him. He was feeling that everything was finished and Islam had finished his life. Islam had destroyed him.

Every moment , he spent with Riddhima was paining him now coz now he couldn't cherish that moment again. He couldn't even meet his love. He was feeling that life was laughing on him that his love had left him just because of a damn religion as if she never ever loved him.

He came out from his thoughts when he heard someone's scream. He turned and found that two robbers were robbing a person. He thought to help him but stopped himself when he noticed his dressing. Salwar kameez  and Topi. His jaw clenched. He turned and started walking in opposite direction. He didn't wanna face any Muslim right now. Another scream reached his ears. He stopped but didn't turned. He wanted to help him but HE WAS MUSLIM how could he help him. He again started walking but stopped. His inner voice was telling him help that person. Although the person was a Muslim and he hated Islam. But  he was Human too. He couldn't left a human to die. He turned and saw that robbers were trying to snatch a book from him and he was shaking his head as if saying that he won't give that book. Suddenly a robber left that book and stabbed him on chest. Armaan's eyes went wide.

He ran towards them. Robbers had run from there. That book was still in the hands of that person. He was holding that tightly as if his life depend on it. Armaan reached him and bent down. That person raised his book towards armaan. Armaan took it and looked at him. He was giving him pleading look as if saying that take care of it. Then he became lifeless.

Armaan looked at the person then at the book. His mind was numb. He stood up and left from there.

Next day he woke up and found himself on a bench. His sat up and hold his head. His head was paining a lot. He looked at his side and found that book. Whole incident came in his mind. He was shocked. He held the book and thought that A person sacrifice his life just for a BOOK. He read its title "AL-QURAN"

He stood up and made his way towards home. Soon he was infront of his house. He entered and made his way towards bathroom. After sometime he came out while ruffling his hairs with a towel. He stopped as his eyes landed on that book. He picked up and looked at it. He didn't know what to do. Suddenly Ridzi's face came in her mind. His jaws clenched. He raised his hand and was about to throw the book but stopped in midway.