Cast

Victoria Justice as Luna ValentineLuna has always hated Halloween, even when she was younger

Luna has always hated Halloween, even when she was younger. Now seventeen and still completely anti-Halloween, she loves hating the holiday with her friends and making it almost impossible for the rest of her family to have fun. When her best friend, Desiree, invites her to the first ever anti-Halloween party, she can't wait to go and party with the other people like her. But when a serial killer comes to town and attacks anyone he or she comes across, the party gets canceled and the mayor of her small town sets up a mandatory curfew for every resident. When she sneaks out to cause trouble, she gets the shock of her life when she meets the killer.

Bridgit Mendler as Desiree FultonDesiree has been best friends with Luna since third grade when they were the only two kids to not dress up for the school Halloween costume party

Desiree has been best friends with Luna since third grade when they were the only two kids to not dress up for the school Halloween costume party. Still completely against Halloween just like her best friend, she finds out there will be an anti-Halloween party and invites Luna. But Desiree has a big secret and her best friend will soon find out what it is.