The Clever

"Wow this girl sure is boring." He sighs as he watches her sit in the library reading a book.

Her facial expressions changed with every line she read. Her eyebrows would twitch, or she would make a small smile.

After all the things Ayato has seen her do, it was new to see her emit emotions, somewhat.

Facial expressions are close enough.

She got up and began scanning through the books.

She had trouble reaching one, grabbing a chair she climbed up to reach it.

She read the back of it to herself and if she didnt like the sound of it, she would put it back.

Scanning the rows and rows of books, Ayato grew impatient at the boredom he was dealing with.

Just as he was about to leave, he heard a man approach her.

Apparently he worked at the library.

"Need help with anything miss?" He asks her with a bright smile.

She looks down towards the man, her eyes widened as she blushed.

"Oh uh I uh, No sir I think I got it." She says in a soft voice.

"Well alright. But hey, I do suggest Diary of an Oxygen Thief."

"Wait what is that" She asks with a flash of concern in her eyes

"A book most women look for. Im sure you would enjoy it, especially since the section you are in really shows what youre into haha" He laughs as he motions her to follow him.

She hops down from the chair, pushes up her glasses, and follows the man.

He wore glasses just as well,complimenting brown hair and green eyes.

She stood next to him as he stopped in front of a shelf. He reaches up, scanning the books.

"Ah, here we are." He exclaims as he removes the book from its place.

He hands it to her as she reads the first page.

Her eyebrows furrowed and raised every so often. He smiled at her facial expressions and let out a soft chuckle.

"Wow, this book seems pretty interesting." She says with a smile as she closes the book to examine the front cover.

"5 star rating, one of the most recommended. His wording and details are impressive. Im sure you wont be disappointed." He smiles kindly.

She smiles back slightly as a blush appears on her cheeks once more.

"May I ask you something?" He asks

"Hm?"

"Whats your name?" he asks smiling at her.

"Im Raven."

"Well Raven, my name is Arono, I was wondering if youd like to have dinner with me tonight at Anteiku?" He asks smirking.

"Oh I uh, um, sure! That sounds lovely!" She smiles up at him, feeling her cheeks turning hotter by the minute. "Good, sounds like a date."

"Something seems off" Ayato thinks to himself.

That day, Raven seemed to be in a somewhat better mood.

She walked with her head held high, her eyes filled with determination.