The Test

The two ghouls began to experience numerous problems with those forsaken cuff and chains.

Especially when it came down to certain daily needs.

Raven and Kaneki didn't understand why she was here.

She was powerful of course, but so was everyone else.

So why her?

Little did they know, she was in for a lot of testing, experiments, and obstacles.

She was going to become even more of a monster than she already was.

She will face her deepest darkest fears, and the inflictions of pain; humiliation will rain down on her until the stress completely consumes her entire being.

Why?

Why is Eto doing this?

Is it just Eto?

Simply, the leaders are addicted to power.

Life was never ending for her.

She had no idea what was soon to become of her.

Her intentions were always pure, despite how violent and crazy they were.

Everything she did happened for a reason.

The CCG wouldn't see what went on, they were just aware of how many human criminals would somehow be turned in to the police, tied up and beaten.

Or how many fatalities of psychotic ghouls suddenly appeared out of the blue.

They were completely oblivious to her angelic doings, even though she was a demon.

Her daily sacrifices haunted her, soon to overthrow her mind and turn her into a true soldier.

She had her sins, but then again-everyone did.

Everyone has an unforgettable past that changed them.

What was hers?

Who was she?

Where did she come from?

Kaneki's thoughts pondered his head as he spent his time with her.

No words were exchanged much.

The air around them was tense.

Being chained to someone you don't know all that well was not the simplest thing to process.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I think I've seen you somewhere before" Kaneki admitted, as he fixed himself a cup of coffee.

"I think I remember you eating dirt when Yomo and I had to train you. I kicked your ass pretty good."

Kaneki dropped the cup.

"Are my senses wrong? You were the same guy right?" She questions ask Kaneki's eyes widened.

"That was you?!" He asked.

"Hm? Uh, yeah. Why?"

"You looked so different then."

"Hm. I can say the same for you. Your personality changed quite a bit. You aren't as big of a wimp." She admits, crossing her arms causing the chains to shuffle.

The air got awkward as Kaneki started picking up the broken pieces of the cup.

"Eugh. Why are you still here?" Came a stern voice from behind them.