Saeran X Mc... Or not?!?

HELLO MY CHILDS IM BACK IM SORRY IM WRITING AND TRYING, BUTTT (heheheh..) I HAVE A SURPRISE!!!

PLOT TWIST

It's gonna be a Saeran X Yoosung, BOOM, sorry, BUT BOOM

SO FOR ALL U FANS WHO WANT THAT, enjoy~
ALL THOSE WHO DONT, please kick back, skip the chapter, no report plz, and wait till the next update~

All righty then👏👏 LETS GOOO!! ALSO LEMON SO NO TRIGGER PLZ TIRN BACK IF U GET TRIGGERED BE DE LA SMIT AND RAP RAP TAP RAPE OKAY OKAY LETS GO

(Yoosung baby boo POV)

"Mm..", I roll over in my bed and grown as I force myself up. The blankets fall silently down my back, onto the bed as I sit up. I slowly but swiftly, swing my feet off the bed and stand up, stretching. I yawn and stride to the bathroom looking into the mirror above my sink.

My fave had a scar along my cheek, just below my eye, almost skimming the edges. I barley escaped that man that day.. But something was so weird about him... Like he had a reason why he did all that... And I can't just come to hate him for it..

"Mm, probably Stockholm syndrome.." I laugh it off and continue my routine untill I look in the mirror once again. This time that same man.. He was, right behind me. He slightly caressed my cheek and glided his hand along the rim of my boxers.

I freaked out a little and dropped my toothbrush. I closed my eyes and rubbed them, but when I opened them he was no longer there. I sighed to myself and continued from before.

After that I got dressed and headed down stairs, through my empty apartment. I made myself some breakfast and headed out to the studio I work at.

~~~after work~~~
( ps he's a game designer so yeah ;) )

I sighed as I shut the door behind me, entering my Linley home. I throw my keys onto the counter and jump onto the couch face first. I rested for a few minutes until I heard quiet, yet an extremely ,loud, annoying tapping. I sat up and saw nothing there, nothing had changed.

I turned around to lay back down, but when I did I was met with another face.

"AH-", my mouth had been covered quickly to prevent me from yelling another further.

"Shh- you'll wake the neighbors!~", he smirks and replaces his hand with a cloth. The clothes smell was all to familiar, and with that my eyes had dropped and I was asleep.

🍋////lemon part!////🍋

My eyes opened slightly, but were still greeted with darkness. I attempted to say something before realizing I had a ball like thing in my mouth. I tried to move around but my hands were chained together, and I was laying on a bed.

Suddenly the sound of a door unlocking was heard throughout the room, and my body shook with fear.

"(Y/n)....", he said in a low, hypnotic voice.