Accident

(Y/n's POV)

I smile gently as wind harshly pushes past my face, and white little hairs brush my cheeks. I dig my head into the crook of Zen's neck and exhale. Though riding the motorcycle was dangerous, it was relaxing and quite fun.

We turn and keep forward, driving onto a bridge. I look over to the city not to far now, the city was truly beautiful littered with lights. Though one unpleasant light suddenly falled upon us.

Two headlights connected to a truck that came our way. It turned slightly, we only hit the side. Though, in that moment of air time, that moment when we were no longer on the ground, I felt a tear fall down my cheek.

I felt hot breath leave my lungs as I lost my grip. I felt my hear sink when Zen let go of the bike and hot the ground. And my life flash before my eyes when pain shot through my back, and the a stinging sensation in my head..

(Zen's POV)

I open my eyes to the sound of sirens and flashing lights. Sitting up slowly and looking around I notice Ambulance arriving and my motorbike smashed to oblivion.

I look around and find (Y/n) laying on the ground. I try to crawl over but my legs won't work. I stare in disbelief, then my eyes widen as I realize all the blood surrounding her figure.

Tears slowly stream down my face as paramedics and police help me and her up. I'm layer into a bed and rolled away from (Y/n). Before I can even think of calling her name I end up passing out. As dreams filled of regret and sadness fill my mind. I'm drove to the hospital.

//a few days later//

(Y/n's POV)

I flip the page of the book to read another adventure filled para

Mc and Zen get in an accident and zen get upset and tries to jump off a bridge but mc rushes to him and kisses him and says she love him and that getting hurt barley anything and she's strong enough to take a boulder and they laugh and everyone else shows up