Chapter 3

Nicki POV

She chuckled. "Yes your virginity." she says.

"I'm not even a virgin. Mÿ uncle raped me when I was 15 years old. My childhoods gone." I said in an angry tone.

"Liar. Your uncle attempted to rape you but your father showed up and beat him to death which is why he only got 3 months in prison." She said.

"H-how did you know that?" I asked.

"Onika, that is your name right?" she smirked.

"I know everything." She said.

I yanked on the cuffs trying to get out.

"What are you doing? You can't go anywhere. I mean even if you did get free of the cuffs and ran, you'd be sitting right back in that same spot in less than 2.0 seconds regretting that you never tried that attempted." she laughed.

"Never hurts to try." I said shrugging.

"I like you, you have more humor than the rest of these girls. And just for that I'm going to do you a favor. You're going to stay under me and do as I say and you won't have to worry about doing what the other girls have to do. How does that sound?" she asked.

I thought about it.

"Do I get the good food? Because I saw what they was eating and it looked disgusting." I said.

She chuckled.

"Ill think about it." she said.

"Ok I accept your offer under one condition." I said.

"Onika this isn't an negotiation." She reminded me.

"Ok ok fine I accept." I said.

She nodded.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"That's not important right now." she said.

She motioned for one of her guards to come and uncuff me. She grabbed me by the arm to make sure I wouldn't go anywhere and two guards came and each grabbed one of my arms and lift me off the ground. Basically I was walking on air.

"I can walk by myself." I said rolling my eyes.

"I know, I just don't trust you to walk by yourself." she said.

We walked back into the room with the other girls and the guards put me down as I stood in between them.

"How was Nicki chosen?" She whispered to Trey.

"All the girls pointed her out." he shrugged.

"Mm ok." she nodded and look in my direction and winked. I gave her a half smile.

"Ok girls listen up. Since y'all were too scared to get picked and pointed out Nicki, all of you will take her place when it is is her turn to do business for our nice customers." She smiled.

The girls pleaded and begged but I could tell it wasn't doing nothing but annoying her.

"Shut up!" she yelled.

"End of discussion. Nicki you may stay here if you like or you can follow me." she said.

"Ill follow you." I looked at the other girls and laughed.

"That's what your scary asses get." I chuckled as one of them hissed.

"Shut yo ass up sounding like a damn snake." I said.

" Um Onika, don't get too cocky." She said. I nodded and followed her into another room.

"You can have a seat in my chair." she said. I sat down and she sat at another desk going through papers. Her phone ranged and she picked it up to answer.