Ma Heart

A/N:I'm only doing this because I love y'all for supporting my books. I was going to take a break but decided to update again.

Nicki POV

Bey looked at me and looked away. She was in deep thought as I watched her shift all her weight onto one leg. I walked up to her cupping her face making her look at me.

"What's wrong? What happened baby?" I asked. Instead of an answer, she gave me my name tag.

"Where was this at?" I asked. She moved away sitting on the bed.

"Warden found them in the laundry room, she threatened to put us in the hole of we do it again." Bey said with a sigh. It looked like she wanted to get something else off her chest but something was holding her back. I'm sure it's nothing but then again the look in her eyes worry me.

"So, we'll just have to be more careful." I said. She looked up and shrugged.

"Baby talk to me. I can feel you hiding something else and it looks like you wanna tell but somethings holding you back. What is it?" I asked.

Bey POV

She ain't ready for it. It'll break her heart for sure and I promised her that I wouldn't. I feel guilty and I wanna tell her so bad but....I just don't wanna see her hurting, over something I did. She won't ever trust me again.

"Nicki, I'm- you..." I sighed and she came an sat down next to me.

"What?" She asked.

I sighed again.

"I love you." I said lowly. She tilted her head a little and smiled softly.

"You do?" She asked.

"Yea. I can't wait till we get out of here so I can show you how much I love you. And I don't mean sex. You deserve all I have to offer and I can't offer anything in here-

"Don't say that. You just offered me your love, baby that's all I want. You, your love, and your loyalty." That last word made my breathing hitch. Loyalty, something that I can't relate too. Ugh why did I have to be so damn fine? Nicki looked at me and smiled. Her innocent face, can you imagine her sitting behind bars? I'd think they'd made a huge mistake if you asked me. She's so young, so pure, and I'm getting her caught up in all my bullshit. I don't deserve her. She deserve someone who will be there for her and not break her heart, someone who isn't me.

"Baby." Nicki called me snapping out of my thoughts. Oh my god I'm a punk now. A sucker for love.

"Yes?" I answered. She smiled her dimples piercing through.

"You think we gon get out any time soon?" She asked.

"Well I know for sure you'll be getting out before me. But it could happen sooner with good behavior." I said. She nodded and picked at her nails. I guess she was cleaning them.

"Shower time inmates!" The guard yelled.

"There yo bitch ass go again with that yelling shit like we some old people in a old folks home. We can hear bitch ain't nobody death on this block!" I yelled standing up.

"Out of line inmate! At-

"Shut the fuck up talking me. Ain't nobody scared of yo bitch ass." I spat. Nicki grabbed my hands.

"So much for good behavior." She laughed. I smiled lightly.

"You right." I said turning my attention back to the guard.

"My bad Rowland." I said.

"Kelly." She corrected.

"Damn why every time I be nice to y'all hoes y'all start offering me ya first name? Ima stick with Rowland." I said causing her and Nicki to laugh.

"That's coo with me Knowles. Now can y'all head to the shower before warden get on my ass about y'all standing up her prison." She pleaded.

"Baby my pussy don't stink and neither does Nikas. The only thing stinking up this prison is her breath and what's ever going down between her legs." I said. The guard busted out laughing.

"What's so funny?" Amber said.

"Uh- nothing j-just gaveling a friendly conversation with Knowles." The guard said.

"Mhm, don't get too friendly. Why aren't they showering?" She asked.

"I was just getting to that." The guard said.

"Mhm get to it then." She said.

Rowland nodded and escorted us to the showers.

"Don't drop the soap." The warden said in my ear as I brushed past her with Nicki right in front of me. I hope she didn't hear that.

"Ain't no nigga in hear the Fuck." I said. She smirked.

"That ain't stopping nobody." She said.

I huffed and made my way to the showers with Nika. Lord help me.

I didn't proof read but there ya go.