chapter 1

*DREAM*
I was running down the stairs knowing what day it was MY 5 BIRTHDAY farther fushimoto promised me and Rin a big birthday cake and A take away plus a secret birthday present (I wonder what is it) it was 12 pm I woke up late because Rin wouldn't stop snoring 😩

*time skip*
We just finished our take away it was so nice father said we our getting our present now I couldn't stop smiling Rin was holding my hand in excitement. Father placed the present in front of us we opened it as fast as we could I COULDN'T BELIEVE IT WE WERE GOING TO DISNEY LAND !! We were screaming with happiness we hugged father then ....
it went black the lights exploded I screamed because I was afraid of the dark Rin held tight to me like he always did when I was up set. The ground started to shake them father shouted " RUN GO TO THE BASEMENT NOW !" Rin grabbed my hand and we ran but I stopped and turned " dad come with us "
" no son go now!"
" come on yukio listen to dad " Rin said worriedly
We ran to the basement and locked the door and stayed there until we heard a Big Bang!
I ran to the door to unlock and Rin pulled me back and said
" father said stay"
" no it sounded like a gun shot I let god of Rin and ran"
What I saw I was horrifying dad was on the floor with blood all over him I ran towards him crying "dad get up now" the wounds didn't look bad. Then a shadow appeared behind it was a a man will blue flames surrounding his body he had horns long pointy fangs and big pointy ears!
With a deep voice "are you Rin "
I couldn't speak I was so scared then suddenly " NO I AM"
Rin was here he looked so pissed off " Rin come to daddy I am your real dad saten"
I looked at Rin and he was as shocked as I am!
" I didn't mean to kill your step dad *haha* I asked him were u was and he attacked me so i shot him with my fire "
"YOUR NOT MY DAD !" Rin shouted !
" we can discuss this when we get to gehenna now come on "
" no I'm not leaving yukio and my dad "
i was so angry if Rin didn't exist dad wouldn't be hurt !
"Go" I whispered .
GO NOW!" Rin was in shock
"Father would be alive if it wasn't for you !"
"It wasnt my fault" Rin said
" it was if you didn't exist not of this would have happened go NOW"
Rin didn't speak he just stood there .
"Fine " Rin started t cry .
" saten I will go , only if u heal father fushimoto"
" deal "
Blue flames surround father faushimoto for a couple of seconds when they
vanished he was healed.
Rin walked towards saten . I looked at Rin his face was sad yet emotionless.
" say good bye to your brother son. *haha*"
" bye yukio I will miss you ."
Flames surrounded them they started to vanish.
"NO RIN PLEASE DONT LEAVE IM SORRY ! DONT GOOOOOO!
I ran and before they completely vanished I heard Rin say
"Sorry brother"
*END OF DREAM*

I awake from my desk. * I must of fell asleep marking?. Been awhile since Iv had that dream*
Looking out the window
" Rin where are you how are you?"
"Miss you"

End of part 1 hope you enjoyed wasn't the best but it's 2am so hope it's good enough😊