chapter 4

Jin POV:
I had just finished defeating these weak exorcist. I was just on my way back to gehenna when ... I got a call from mephisto ' well this is rare why is he calling me'
" hello brother , what do you want I'm very busy right now."
" well you see we have an emergency, in which you have to come to assaih immediately!"
" I really don't have time with your games mephisto"
*amaimon gets phone*
"LISTEN HERE YOU BASTARD ! ITS AMAIMON YOY BETTER GET YOUR ASS HERE NOW ,RIN IS PRODUCING RED FLAMES!!!!"
"WHAT!!  I WILL BE THERE IN 2 SECONDS KEEP HIM DISTRACTED AMAIMON! AS MUCH AS YOU CAN TRY AND CALM HIM DOWN!"
*ends call*
Back at true cross academy:
Amaimon POV:
"EVERYONE STAY BACK NOW!"
'Hurry up jin'.....
" Rin it's me your brother amaimon, Rin calm down please."
'Shit the flames are nearly all red HURRY UP JIN!'

3rd person POV:
Rin was stood with blue yet now more red flames all surrounded his body, black markings have started to appear on his body. Bon and the other students were at the back of the classroom watching this horror scared for the lives! 
THEN BANG the doors fly open another demon has appeared through the doors of the classroom.
"GET HERE NOW AND HELP BEFORE THE FLAMES HAVE TAKEN OVER!" Amaimon screamed.
"OKAY , EVERYONE MOVE BACK IV GOT THIS!"
" Rin looks at me, it's jin , come on look at me"

Runs POV:
All I could feel was anger , which I could feel increase with every breath I took, I could see or hear anyone , all I wanted to do was kill anyone that's was in my way!
* Rin look at me it's me Jin , come in look at me..*
'Jin..'
The darkeness in which I could only see started to vanish , I could see a figure standing before me ... he looks so familiar then my vision cleared it was Jin. His hand was pressed against my face calming me down like he always could.
But what happened?
Then it went black and I collapsed.

JIN POV:
*come on Rin you can do it , come on Rin that's it*
I saw him collapse into my hands , I caught him with all the strength I had, that's it Rin good job.
"RIIIINNNNN" amaimon screamed. He ran as fast as they can towards his beloved brother who he loved very much. He hugged Rin and took him out of jins arms.
"Amaimon who did this to Rin , who made him like this again."
" them brother" amaimon pointed at yukio and his classmates.

YUKIO POV:
* what just happened! And this other demon I think his name is him I heard during the dramatic scene*
"YOU HUMANS,  HOW DARE YOU HURT THW MOST PRECIOUS PRICE OF ALL OF GEHENNA!"
"YOU SHALL DIE FOR YOUR ACTIONS!"

"No stop brother , one of them is tons brother he shall never forgive you if you harm in , leave them for now brother wait till Rin wake up. "

"fine"
YUKIO POV:
Ummm excuse me , what happens to oni... Rin?" Why did he become like that?"
" I don't like humans , however since you are rins brother I shall explain , but you should never speak of this to anyone if you do I will kill you with my bare hands!"
" understood demon sir"
All the students listened to the demon wanting to know the story behind this and what happened to Rin .

"it all started like this......."

THATS ALL YA GETTING SORRY , ITS BEEN A WHILE BUT I SHOUL BE ABLE TO UPDATE FASTER NOW WITH ONLY 2 MORE DAYS WITH SCHOOL , HOPE YOY ENJOYED!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️