chapter 5

*flashback*
It's was a normal day in gehenna for Rin , running around with amaimon and fighting weak demons and training with farther and his brothers.... but little did you know it was not a normal day..

RIN POV: I had just finished my training with farther , the training was getting harder harder but farther said if I finished defeating the demons and some exorcist I could leave early , my flames are at total control now even though it was really hard.
" AMAIMON WHERE ARE YOU?" I was looking for my brother he said he would play with me once I finished training.
I was looking through the castle and went to amaimons room.
*knock knock*
"Come in..."
" hey brother"
"RIN!"
Amaimon charged at me giving me a hug. I retuned the hug. We stayed like that for a while...
" amaimon..."
"Mmmmh"
" can we go play for a bit please"
" yeah sure ... but you okay after training"
" yeah , don't worry it wasn't as hard this time"
" okay"
We went towards are normal playing bit on farthers garden , it was full will so much open space. This is where we normally hang out. However , farther and our older brothers always says to stay away from here due to some high demons who don't follow my farthers rules come here and because me and amaimon are 'too young' we can't hang out here. But we also sneak in around the back of farthers castle.

AMAIMON POV:
Me and Rin were playing in farthers Garden even though we always sneak in (like everyday) I feel some what weird like a weird presence of danger. Maybe I should tell Rin.
"Rin.."
" yes brother"
" let's go , I feel kinda weird being here I don't know what it is"
" but brother ....."
" Rin please , something feels weird , can we just go..."
" fine , I don't get what your so worried about , we come here everyday and nothing has happened"
"RIN! .....Sorry just I'm really worried come on please.."
" k"

We were just on are way to leave , I felt so bad for shouting at Rin , Iv never shouted at him before , he looks sad and pissed off.
*BOOM*
A demon came flying from the ground , the demon was massive! Covered with red flames like farthers band rins but it was crimson red like blood. It started to charge at us..
"RIIIINNN" " RUN NOOOWWW"
He ran towards the gate of the garden.
The demon charged at me full force knocking me on the ground the flames of the demon burning me , it was nothing like farthers , it was worst!
I thought I was done for until the red disappeared and now I was surrounded with blue flames healing my burnt wounds.
Rin was surrounded in his blue flames attacking the demon. It's was weird ... it was like the red flames and blue flames were dancing together becoming one.
Then all I knew was a big explosion of both blue and red flames surrounded the garden.

After the explosion, all I could see was Rin passed out on the ground and the demon had vanished..

"RIIINNNN" I ran toward my precious little brother.
" come in wake up .. Rin please come one ..."
"FARTHER!!!!!!!!!!" "BROTHERS" "HELP MEEEEE" I screamed at the top of my lungs while holding Rin as tight as I could hoping he wouldn't disappear.

JIN AND SATEN POV:
Me and farther were disgusting little rins progress in training. When ....
" FARTHER "BROTHER" "HELP MEEEE"
Me and farther jumped from our seats. " was the amaimon?" I asked farther.
" yes he sounds like he's in the garden! I told him and Rin to stay away from there!!!"
Me and farther ran to the garden only seeing amaimon crying and Rin passed out.  I ran towards them.
" what happened"  I said as I started scanning rins body.
" a.... demon.... he...he attacked us... but .... he was...."
" WAS WHAT!" Father shouted as checking on both his youngest sons
" the demon was covered in .....red flames.."
" GET RIN AND AMAIMON IN THE HOUSE NOW AND BLOCK ALL ENTRY TO MY GARDEN NO ONE SHALL ENTER THIS GARDEN!!!"

Four servents carried Rin and amaimon into the castle to get treated.

" farther ... that demon was that..."
" yes it was .. it was his demon pet"
" how he was ameant to be dead..."
" well we thought wrong son" " my dearest younger brother is alive .."
" king of the red flames has returned , I want all protection on Rin and amaimon as much possible."

2DAYS AFTER THE ATTACK:
3rd person POV:
Amaimon hasn't left Rin side since her awoke a day ago , Rin had been going through hell since his awakening his kept of switching between red flames on and off since he awoke. Saten had said that during the attack the demons power must of collided with rins . Rin always had amaimon and Jin at his side since the attack....

Rin and amaimon we sleeping , cuddling in their bedroom which they began sharing since the incident. Everything was fine Rin hasn't had many effect with the red flames today. Until ....

RIN POV:
I was in my old town in my old school , Yukio was reading a book as usual , and me I was beating up some kids that were calling yukio names .

" omg demon"
" such a freak , maybe you are a demon"
That all I could hear 'demon' , I hated that word so much.
I could feel my self getting angry . I awoke from my slumber , extremely angry , all I could see was red and all I wanted to do was kill ...

AMAIMON POV:
I was sleeping and I could hear Rin wake up really fast , I opened my eyes slowly , and then I shot up from my bed ! Rin was covered in the flames and he was in his demonic form. He looked really scary and pissed off.
" Rin .." I said with slight fear in my voice.
All Rin did was growl he started attacking everything in the room , everything was set of fire the whole room began to burn.
"FATHER "JIIINN"

Jin POV:
I could hear amaimon shouting my name while I was walking to my bedroom I started sprinting ... I didn't know when I began running but I did.  I reached their bedroom and I was full with shock it was full will red flames ..
Amaimon ran out
" Jin !!! Help Rin he's gone mad!"
" wait here , GO GET FATHER!"
Without a second thought amaimon was running towards farther bedroom .

I ran inside we're Rin was destroying and burning everything.
" Rin ..."
There it was Rin turned his head looking at me with anger in his eyes but they were also filled with sadness .
" Rin look at me .. calm down okay whatever your thinking off stop okay just calm down"

Rin slowly lowered his guard and he sat fell into his knees .
" they called me .... a .. demon .. and ..a ..mon..m...monster" he began to sob.
I ran to Rin . And hugged him so tight .
" it's okay .. it's okay .. your not a monster Rin or a demon .."
"Then what ...am I?"
" you are Rin"

After that Rin was set with more strict training to control not just his blue flames but also the red flames which he was getting a hang of but it was much more difficult and painful he said .
Amaimon was always Rin he waited for hours for his training to be over just so he could see if he was alright and made sure noting eve hurt him again .
No one has ever been able to separate the two , after the incident with rins outburst , Rin awoke and amaimon was with him but when Rin looked at amaimon he saw his arm was covered with burnt marks and he had a scar on the cheek. He cried and said sorry many times to amaimon and amaimon always said it was nothing .
They both didn't want to see Rin and amaimon in pain so they were inseparable.
*flashback over*

Jin POV :
"And that is how Rin gained those flames , which he fears."

Tears were running down some of the exorcist faces , the rest were just shocked but yukio however felt so much regret and guilt towards his brother.
Amaimon was hugging Rin and holding his hand waiting for his dearest to wake before , while giving death glares towards the so called 'exorcist'  who he will get revenge on for hurting Rin ...
HIS RIN.

Hope you like it . Sorry I couldn't think of anything I just finished my practice exams so my Brain is a bit shit 😂  sorry for being really slow in doing this story 😣❤