Trick or Heat!

(2 Days Later)

"I'm so bored....what do u guys wanna do?", I asked Erika, Jakeline, & Renee.
"Mall?", Renee suggested.
"Nah....I'm broke.", Jakeline says.
"I know! Let's go to that party that Jordan is having! It is Halloween for god sakes!", Erika suggested.
"I mean we all love Jordan & all, I mean he littt. But all his parties involve drinking, smoking, & sex. We can't do that bullshit.", I said.
"C'mon! Loosen up a bit. Besides is it that bad that we may have a bit of fun tonight?", Erika says.
"Yes.", I respond.
"Well, I'm going. What about u guys?", Erika asked Jakeline & Renee.
"Yeah sure. Maybe I'll find my soon-to-be boo.", Renee says.
"You'll find a soon-to-be fuckboy that's what you'll find alright.🙄", I stated.
"Well, we're all going Melody so decide.", Jakeline says.
What did I do? I.....I have to go. I gotta make sure none of them get pregnant. Jesus Christ Erika.....I think that she's moving on from Devin too soon.

"Fine, I'll go. But only because I'm making sure none of u go & have mini-you's running around!", I said.
They all cheer & hug me.

We go to Erika's house & dress up.

Jakeline picked an emoji costume. So, she had a dress with printed emojis on them & had an adorable panda emoji mask & to top it off, a temporary panda tattoo on her left cheek.

Renee dressed up as a fairy. Now not the sweet innocent fairy type of look. But the glitter, sexy heeled fairy look, with her hair up in a neat bun & her makeup.

Erika dressed up as a genie. It showed her belly & well let's just say the "lure men into bed" kind of genie. She even had that skinny headband around her head. And a snake arm accessory.

My outfit, was a laced huntress. I had ripped black jeans, with a black hood, like the one that little red riding hood wears, some boots, laced/leather gloves that go up to my elbow & shows my fingers.
I had also a bow & arrow. And a painted three-clawed scar on my right cheek.

When we finished changing, we headed to my car & drove off to Jordan's Halloween party.

We arrived at the party & the sound of music was already blasting out of the house.
I'm surprised that the cops ain't pull up yet.

"Let's go in.", Erika says happily walking through the crowd of costumes.

As we all entered the house, I already saw almost a lot of girls wearing sexy outfits. Is that a trend today? Or...
"Yasssss Bitches!", Jordan says noticing that we're here.
"Oh look at Erika showing her belly. Jakeline wit that emoji life. Oh! Renee! Look at all that glitter on your body! And Melody?! I'm surprised! Look at u dressing sexy tonight.", he says.
"That was not my intention.", I said.
"Damn...serious as always.", he says.
"Anyways...y'all have fun. The mini bar is right over there. And the boys....are ya know....everywhere.😏", Jordan says before he leaves smirking.

"Ok should we-", I said before noticing that they weren't behind me.
"Great. I'm alone as always.", I said before heading towards to the mini bar.

"Hey. Can I get some water?", I said to the zombie waiter behind the counter.

(No Response)

He pointed to a sign of drinks & how to order them.

Blood=Water

"Ok......um...can have some blood?", I asked awkwardly.
He nodded & gave me a designed glass filled with water.

I grabbed the glass & started sipping my water through the straw.