ch 2

Published November 6, 2016

Kishōna Hana Pov

Me and Tenshi have been looking for the old gargoyle for about a week but there was no sign of him anywhere.

We were beginning to lose hope that this gargoyle was even alive anymore but we have decided that we will give it 1 more month. Right now we are in the city known as Manhattan.

It was quite strange seeing buildings made of glass and steel that raised towards the sky. Me and Tenshi landed on a rooftop to rest for a bit.

Not but a few moments later we heard an explosion from the tallest building where we could not even see the top of, for it was hidden in the clouds. I looked at Tenshi and she gave me a nod we both jumped off the building and started flying towards the large building where we heard the explosion.

As we go closer large pieces of stone started to rain down on us we dodged them with ease. I heard a scream of a women and quickened my speed I saw a woman falling she was wearing a red jacket and blue jeans.

I saw another being that looked to be a large purple gargoyle trying to catch her. I came closer and caught her with ease.

The women gasped as she looked at me I looked at her and gave her a kind smile showing her I mean no harm. Tenshi flew up beside me as we came to the top of the building that looked to be a castle.

I landed and set the women down. I felt eyes on us and saw that there were six gargoyles in front of us looking at us with wide eyes and on three of them, I saw a tint of pink on their faces. 

I heard a grown coming from a man laying on the ground. The large purple gargoyle walked over to him with a not so happy looking face and grabbed him by the back of his shirt.

"She wanted me to destroy Humanity" he held the man over the side of the building. "I think I'll start with you" he growled out at the man he was holding. The man's face held no fear.

"Go ahead without me you would still be gathering moss," he said as he held a smirk on his face. My eyes widen he was the one who freed us from our stone sleep. The women that I saved ran to the purple gargoyle

"no Goliath, don't do this," she said to him in a soothing tone. "Give me 1 good reason not to drop him," he said in a cold tone.

"Because if you do, your the same as Demona," she told them. "She's right lad, is that what you want," said the old one. I studied him for a moment then I realized that he was the gargoyle That Kakashi wanted us to find. I stepped forward

"I know I have no say for I do not know you or this man but I can tell that you don't want a man's like this blood on your hands. For he is not worth it" I told him.

The gargoyle looked at me and then the others then back at the man with a glare. "No," he said as he threw the man down the steps. The human girl and the old gargoyle smiled.

The police took the man that I now know as Xanatos away. "Now that, that is taken care of we have something else to solve," the women said as she and the other gargoyles turned to us.

"Oh my apologies, My name is Kishōna Hana leader of the siren Clan or well former leader and this is my second in command Tenshi. We have come a long way to find you old one." I said to the gargoyles in front of me.

The large purple 1 stepped forward. "My name is Goliath and I am the leader of this clan. Why were you looking for Hudson?" he asked us?

"Our old friend Kakashi told us to find him," I answered.

So howed I do is it any, good