Stuffed and sexy

Jacks pov 
It was only four in the morning and I desided to show mark my fetish,belly stuffing.I got the gressyest food I could find cooked it and put it on the table then time for my famous signature weight gain shake,big momma.It was now five only one more hour until mark wakes up perfect.I quickly got in my slut clothes and sat on the counter and waited for mark to come out.When mark came out I said I sexy agony  hello mark~  

Marks pov
I went to the kitthen and I was like WHAT THE HELL IS ALL OF THE FOOD OUT ON TGE TABLE "mark mark mark silly we are going to do some thing called force feeding😏"ok who will go first "You of corse""Can you fetch me those ropes oh thanks here we go" jack started to tie me to the chair I said I don't like where this is going? "I promise you will love it ☺️"ohh k,jack started to shove thick drinks down my thought it felt akwardly great for some weird reason after those where gone all ten of them he smacked my belly making me moan in pain I rubbed the stinging spot jack said are you thirsty ?no I'm to full "you don't look full enough to quit yet "please jack no more I whisperd in pain.He grabbed about 19 pizza boxes and sat them on my knees soon enough he opend the pizza box and shoved pesices of greasy fattnig pizza down my thougt very roughy in about 10 minutes all of the pizza was gone I felt so warm inside it felt good and sexy idkw "wow you look a lot bette than before I'm impressed with you mark now you are done ok" At once  got up and rubbed my huge hard belly,then i herd jack say "mark one more thing I want to be inside of you can you eat me plese Daddy..."jack how is that possible?"here take this pill it will make you num inside you it feels good and then tomrow I can eat you ok mark" ok I took the pill now what?"wait for it you will burp and then you can eat me" ok I burped . "Great bye mark see you tomrow come on eat me already" ok (swallows him he go's down your thought then into your Intestints I you feel so full that you could burst anymomet then you feel jack kick really hard inside your belly) that felt weird, is that what it feels like to be preagnaut?

Ok I will update tomrow