Chapter Thirty-Eight

THIRTY-EIGHT.

One Week Later…

“Bree…”

“Hey, Bree.” I heard a voice.

“Wake up.” Then it started to shake me a bit. I already know who’s this was.

“Five more minutes, Ethan.” I mumbled. Then I suddenly feel a pillow was been smacked in my head. That hurt.

 “SILLY GIRL! I’M NOT ETHAN! HE’S AT PARIS AND I’M BRIAN!” I slowly opened my eyes. Oops, he’s Brian alright.

I look at him with the most boring expression. “Don’t disturb me, Bri. Go away.” I said as I shooed him off as I covered myself with a pillow.

“BREE! YOU NEED TO GET UP!” He almost shouted as he shake me again. This guy is annoying me already.

I looked at him. “Stop shouting! I’m having a peaceful sleep here.” Then I covered myself again.

“THEN FINE! GO, BE LATE AT A FIRST DAY IN SCHOOL!” He shouted as I heard him went out of the room. It’s just a first day in school, what’s so important about it? Geez.

Wait a sec,

First day in school.

OH MY GOD!!

I widely opened my eyes as I struggled myself to get up in bed, then I fell. “Damn it!” I cursed. I rushed to stand up and went inside the bathroom to take a bath.

I was already wearing my long sleeved white top and my black skater skirt as I matched it with ankle boots. I didn’t use any make up. I wore my black watch, grabbed my small bag and went out of the room. I find the place empty. I guess Steph & Bri got a little annoyed at me , teheee. I looked at the time and it was already 6:20 am. Okay, Bree calm down. I still have time. I didn’t eat breakfast so I just went out of the apartment as I started to walk downstairs. We are in the fifth floor, room number 523. I mother freaking cursed the owner of the whole compound, I mean why there is no elevators?! What about in this case, when you are rushing into something important but you have to walk on these fucking stairs?! Where. Is. Justice?! And it’s very tiring!

I was finally outside, yehey! Wooh, that damn stairs gave me an exercise. Anyway, I was waiting for a cab but all of it had passengers! Am I destined to be late today? Arrgh! I don’t want to be late in a very first day, it’s quite embarrassing. Then in my luck, a cab stopped and there was an old lady coming out. Then I saw a girl that was like in my age on the other side. I think she needs the cab too. I hurriedly rushed to the cab and so was her. Omg. And in my luck, I am the first one who hold the car door’s handle. Bwahahahahaha.

She looked at me annoyed as I gave her an evil grin. “Better luck next time, darling.” Then I hopped in the cab as it drove off. I already gave the driver our destination as I rest for a while. I checked the time and it was only 6:45 am. I felt relived. I’m very sure that I won’t be la-

What the fuck?!

Seriously, traffic?!

I cursed under my breath as I spoke to the driver. “Is there any shortcut to Shakesperean College?”

“There is one way.” He answered. I felt like a thousand times relived. “But it’s also traffic there too. So we have no choice but to wait here.” Wow, just wow. Thank you for giving me fake hopes, you insignificant bastard.

At last, I was already here! I paid the driver as I rushed to go inside the school. I was expecting there were still students in the school hallways, but I find it empty. I checked the time again and found out that it was already 7:30 am. What the hell? I was rushing all the way here for one hour?! I did everything to avoid being late, but I guess I was destined to be. Fuck it! I realized that I don’t have to rush to go to the orientation. I’m still late anyway. I knew that the room was at room 303, I knocked two times and opened the door as I popped my head. The entire class was looking at me –Not to mention Steph & Bri was here! And they’re sending me death glares. Oopsie.- And the teacher was looking at me irritated.