Chapter Two- Wierd

*Alex's P.O.V*

When me and Stacy got back home I went to the kitchen getting everything ready to make dinner tonight, Stacy was in the family room I'm guessing because I heard the TV. Humming a random tune I start cooking the hot dogs.

*Later*

Picking the plates up that now have each a hot dog, fries and a Coke I walk into the family room to see Stacy, like I thought I would. "Hey it's done" I say and she jumps making me raise a eyebrow "You ok?" I ask putting the plates down and sit down on the couch, pushing play for the movie- The Walking Dead. "Ya sorry just tired" She answers quickly and I fell like something wrong and something bad is going to happen but I didn't know.

"I'm going to go to bed" I whisper not listening to her I run upstairs and close the door, I go to my huge closet and pick out a white hoodie with green writing 'Areo' on it, also with the pants. I sign not knowing why Stacy is pushing me away I mean it's Christmas time but I start to really think, maybe it's because I'm her little sister, most sibling don't hanging out everyday for 24 hours. But Stacy is not really good at making friends and if she really didn't like me hanging around all the time, why is she pushing me away now.

Signing not really caring anymore I flop on my bed and take out my laptop, and I turn on my camera. Getting up and going to my laptop I but my headphones in and I move the microphone (like a youtuber). Setting the camera on my shelf right behind my laptop, getting on Minecraft I log in to my survival world and play till 10.

Getting in bed I cuddle with my pillow and blanket and fall into a deep sleep and find myself looking at a boy.