Chapter Three- Christmas

*Alex's P.O.V* -3 Weeks-

Finally! It's Christmas!

I get of my soft, warm bed and go to my closet picking out a pair of red sweat pants and a white hoodie from Areo. Changing quickly I grap the present that's covered in girly wrapping paper.

I walk outside Stacy's room to see here asleep so I walk in, and quietly go to her bed. Getting on the bed I start yelling and jumping on her, she groans and yells at me to go away but you know me!

"GET UP!! ITS CHRISTMAS!!! I HAVE A PRESENT FOR YOU!!!" I yell getting of her bed, she jumps up at the word present making me laugh. "Come on!" she squels running down the stairs rolling my eyes I also run down the stairs.

As I get down stairs I hear people in the kitchen with Stacy, walking in I see it's Adam, Shane, Joey, Pews, and Smosh! You see I'm a YouTuber I do games like Minecraft, and I go vlogs, mostly everything on YouTube. I came home with Stacy leaving my friends back in New York and I really missed them. I ran to Adam and hugged him tightly, I heard him laugh in my ear patting my back. "I missed y-you s-so m-much!" I sob pulling back, he smiles and I turn to Shane, who already had his arms open.

I finish hugging everyone and we sit down for presents, the boys said its ok I didn't have anything, but I bought them something. I was going to ship it to there homes today but, now there hear.

::Hours Later::

We eat, opened present (also my B-Day presents), we played games and had a awesome time. The boys are going to stay we me and Stacy for 2 days, before going home. Ian, Shane, Anthony are staying in my room and Joey, Adam and Toby (got here later) are with Stacy.

I smile as I fall asleep, tommorow we are going shopping, then the boys have to make there vedioes. Me and Stacy are going to a Two Direction concert tommorow also, I got it for her present.

Almost asleep I fell my new puppy, Buttercup cuddle with me, my present from Adam.