Author's Note

Hey, everybody! I've seen song lyric books for other fandoms (and have found them really useful!) so I thought hey, why not make one for Odd Squad? I know there's been a lot of times where I wanted to use a song in a story, but couldn't remember a certain part of it. (Or, those equally annoying times when I've had a song stuck in my head but couldn't remember half of the words...)

Well, never fear! With this cool new book, you won't have that problem again! Maybe! Who knows! No guarantees! :D

Disclaimer: I don't own any of these songs! They're from the show Odd Squad, which I'm pretty sure is owned by Sinking Ship and the Fred Rogers Company. Most, if not all of these songs were written by Paul Buckley, which is pretty cool. Credit goes to him and whoever else worked on these songs!

Additional note: At the moment, these aren't in any particular order. I'll probably try to rearrange them chronologically once I get the chance, but for now, they're kinda all over the place. Sorry!

If you have a suggestion for a song you'd like to see here, don't be afraid to speak up! I won't bite... unless you're a food item. (Are you a food item? No? Food can't type? Okay then; it's settled. I won't bite.)

Also, there's about a 100000000000043% chance I got a word wrong somewhere along the line in one of these. By all means feel totally free to correct me if I get something wrong! I'm just going by what I hear; I don't have or claim to have the official words to any of these songs. They won't be perfect—but hopefully, they'll be close. ;D

Well? are you waiting for?

ENJOY!