Fairest&Books;Rant

If you've read the book,I congratulate you and maybe we have the same opinions??As for those who haven't,feel free to read for spoils >;^)

Okay sooooo literally theses are my thoughts on the book or what I thought throughout the book

-Queen Channary is the world's biggest bitch who ACCTUALLY CARED FOR HER BAB UNTIL SHE DIED

-Solstice or Sol is literally a smol pure bean who had a bab theN DIEd HOly shIT

-but for real doe Sol is the wife

-Evret is so protective,hell,when Sol died I cried because One she died,Two he was sad;-;-;--;

-Winter,Jacin,and Selene(Cinder) we're the kiddie squad,fuck dude

-Queen Levana was acctually really nice when she was 15 and some of 16

-¿Why would someone want to burn they're little sister??Por què??

-SHE WON'T LEAVE HER ALONE,BITCH BYE

-Channary is a slut..I'm being dead serious,and then she finally got a baby,wtf?¿?

-Levana is really attractive, imo, without her glamour,get oN MY levEL

-Winter is my child

-Jacin is literally the son

-OKAY WHO...WHO THE HHHEEEELLLLLL WANTS TO BURN THEIR BABY SMOL NIECE? (and the nanny but ples,ain't nobody give a fucc)WHY?!LEVANA GOT MEAN.0 TO 100 REALLLLLL QUICKCKCKCKCKK

-Aye yo,but bro,gotta give some love to Evret for being salty af saying he didn't love Levana EVEN when they were MARRIED

-I would fucc Sol,again,get on my goddamn level

-When Winter and Selene are babies they're so adorable omf.Little chubby babs,smol stubby fingers,little baby cheeks.

-Jacin is old af to them,kinda creepy??No??

-WHEN THE EX THAUMATURGE WENT CRAZY AND BROKE IN TO THE PALACE...FUCKING KILLED EVRET!!WHY!EVRET IS THE DADDY!!But Evret was trying to protect his Queen,his wife,Levana,buT STILL.AFTER ALL THAT,SMOL WINTER SAW HIM AND CRIED.

-THIS BOOK IS COMPLETE SHIT

Lmao not really.I really love this book,it was Gucci af.I got this book because I couldn't find Winter at my library so i was like 'o look.There go Fairest' so I got it.Good thing about the book was that Three Chapters of Winter were at the end so👌👌👌.Just need to read Winter and Stars Above,then I'm done with the series.I dunno what to read after though.

My cousin wants me to read the Matched trilogy,but my friend said it's total shit (<Plus my friend is a huge book nerd,like omf.Go watch her YouTube XD.So i believe her a bit)

I already have Six Of Crows, so i can start that,even though i read it already.Possibly read Maximum Ride,again.Not the Manga doe.Or i can read Daniel X. (I spoiled myself because i read the Second book first.Rip)

I have The Hero Of Olympus Book Two and Three,I'm hoping to get Book One.I've read some of the Percy Jackson series by my friend ruined for me sooooo i dunno about that one.

There's just so many books I want to read.I'm reading 'This Song Will Save Your Life'.It's really good so far.The songs that are mentioned in the book are really cool songs,I looked them up and listened to a few.

I'm trying to focus on reading a whole bunch this year so I'll improve on my vocabulary somewhat(even though my choice of talking is bad trash ;Uu;)And we have this thing were they're like the book of the year or some shit?Seq something books,idk.But I'm planning to read three or more of those for school so I xan vote for my favorite and stuff,and I'll get something :))))

My friends call me a nerd for reading,I'm sorRY I LIke to uSE IT For it'S CORreCT PURposE anD NOt jus T le a VE IT a T hom E

Anywayssss that's about it for this Fairest/Books rant.

Please share your thoughts on Fairest with me if you'd like,or any book.

-Kate

((Bonus;I was in my computer class(but the teacher chose us to be the Yearbook class so technically we're the Yearbook Class)and I was looking up TLC stuff on Tumblr or the Wiki,idk,and I spoiled myself by reading shit on Scarlet and Wolf.;-;-;-;-;--; apparently they're both married or some shit,i cried in class out of laughter and anger.WELPPPPPP))