Chapter 22. Heroes Part 1 (Marvel Crossover)

Running into the overworld room.
Matthew called me and marc in for a emergency, a very powerful villain has emerged and found a way to travel between multiverses.
Me and Marcus were only called to deal with the problem for some reason.
Y/n:" we got your message, what is the problem".
Matthew:" we have a multiversal threat level and we need you two to stop him!".
Y/n:" what is his name ?".
Matthew:" saitama".
Logan:" one punch man !!".
Matthew:" yes and he is on a rampage, killing everything in his path".
We all looked at each other, scared and terrified.
We have never dealt with anything like this before, someone capable of killing us in one hit.
Matthew:" i know, you two are scared".
Matthew:" don't worry, this is the perfect time to test your team work".
Marcus:" are you crazy!!".
Michael:" don't worry, you will spawn back here and be able to return back home".
Matthew:" ENOUGH TALK, SAITAMA HAS ENTERED THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE, HE IS KILLING EVERYTHING IN SIGHT!!".

Me and Marcus walked to a portal, preparing for one hell of a fight.
Marcus:" ready y/n?".
Y/n:" yea man".

Spiderman pov
CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP!!!!
I swing through out new york, trying to rescue civilians from the chaos.
That...that man just broke Captain America's shield with one hit!!!.
He killed Hawkeye, Black widow, The thing, Human torch, Daredevil, Captian America and Black panther!.
He..he..just hit them and exploded into piece's.

I need to get help, everyone i can find.
I then land on the shield helicarrier, meeting Dr.strange, World breaker hulk, Nova, Dr.doom, Magneto, Juggernaut and the X-men.
Nova:" spidey!!, are you ok?!".
Spiderman:" yes i am fine, what the hell are we facing with!?".
Professor Xavier, Cyclops, Beast and Phoenix appear.
Professor X:" beyond omega level mutant".
Spiderman:" what can we do?!".
Nick fury:" he has already killed almost all of the avengers and half of magneto's team".
Professor X:" we need all the help we can get, i now what we have to do but you won't like it".
Professor X then contacts every one he knows.

Your Pov
We land on building, looking over a destroyed new york, everything went to hell.
Marcus:" where are you saitama".
Y/n:" i can't see anyth..." a large explosion occurred in the distance.
A man in a yellow jumpsuit emerged.
Y/n:" OVERTHIER!!".
We blast off at high speeds towards the man.

We landed in front of the man, trying to block his path.
Marcus:" hold on!".
Saitama:" who are you two ?".
Marcus:" you are coming with us".
Marcus began walking towards the man.
Marcus:" ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING?!?!?".
Saitama then punched Marcus, sending him flying into a building, causing it to crumble on him.
Y/n:" MARCUS!!!".
I turn back to saitama, enraged.
Y/n:" YOUR GOING TO PAY FOR THAT!!".
Saitama:" ok".
With that he ran at me and punched me into numerous building, then into a large bridge.
Saitama:" how pathetic ".
Saitama:" i will just end you here".
With that one word, a explosion occurred in the distance, it was so strong that it shook the world.
Saitama:" huh".
Y/n:" thing is saitama, you just pissed off the wrong dude".
Saitama:" who did i piss off ?".
Y/n:, the sun god".
Marcus has now entered sun god form, he has absorbed the entire universe's steller energy.
Now glowing and mad, he stares at saitama.
Saitama:" this will be fun".
Marcus:" I WILL END YOU!!".
Saitama:" come at me the..".
Within milliseconds, Marcus charged at saitama speeds faster than light, smashing his fist into his stomach.
The force of his punch was so strong, it sent saitama flying across the world.

Now in Moscow Russia

Landing near the Kremlin, saitama got up and looked around.
Saitama:" where am..".
SMASH!!!!!!
Marcus showed up and tackled saitama into numerous buildings.
Marcus:" YOU WON'T ESCAPE FROM ME!!".
I then teleport from behind, preparing to see the ultimate battle, a fight that will break the world