Chapter 28

Hermione

I jumped away from Draco making him turn to the sound.

As soon as he saw Harry he jumped to his feet, nearly falling over. I quickly stood and made him lean on me. I looked up at the wide eyes of my friends.

"He.. you.. kissed... he," Harry stuttered.

"He's my boyfriend Harry and..." I took a deep breath," and he's the father to my child."

I looked back at Draco, who was barely keeping his eyes open. He looked around the room and his eyes landed on the unconscious form of his mother.

"Mum?" He muttered.

I helped him down beside her and faced Harry and Ginny. Ginny roughly grabbed my arm and pulled me into the kitchen while Harry stayed to watch Draco.

"Hermione, are you telling me, you have a child?" She asked, trying to calm her breathing.

"No, I'm pregnant," I replied.

Ginny's eyes widened. "He got you pregnant?!"

"I love him, Ginny," I said sternly.

Unexpectedly she bound me with ropes and carried me to the living room. She quickly bound Draco and turned to a shocked Harry.

"Get the vertracium, I think Hermione's under the imperious curse," she explained.

"I'm not Ginny, honest!" I exclaimed.

Draco clenched his jaw as the ropes dug into the cuts covering his body.

"Your hurting him!" I yelled as I struggled.

"I'm fine, Mione. Let them use the vertracium, we have nothing to hide," Draco told me.

Seconds later a potion was poured in his mouth.

"Is Hermione under the imperious?" Harry asked.

"No."

"Is she really pregnant?" Ginny cut in.

"Yes."

"Is the child yours?" He continued.

"Yes."

"Did you force her to..." Harry asked.

"No."

"Do you love her?" Ginny asked.

"Yes."

"Are you going to hurt us in any way?" Harry asked.

"Only if you hurt me or her," Draco replied, gesturing me.

Ginny took the binds off him.

Harry moved to me. He carefully poured the potion in my mouth.

"Do you love him?" Harry asked.

"With all my heart," I replied.

He sighed and unbound me. I stood up and smacked him.

"Ow, what was that for?!" He asked.

"For not loosening the binds!" I replied. "I said you were hurting him!"

"Mione, I'm fine," Draco said from the floor. "Calm down."

"Calm down?! Why should I bloody calm down?!" I yelled.

"Because your anger affects the baby," he replied, leaning on the wall.

I froze. "Yeah, your right," I said trying to calm my breathing. I looked at Harry and Ginny. "Can you give us a minute?" I asked.

They nodded and rushed from the room. I helped Draco up and led him to the couch.

"Why did you bring us here?" He asked.

"Your father was hurting you," I said walking to his mother. I slowly picked her up and set her by Draco. "I think he didn't want you to leave, that was why she told us to leave," I said looking at Narcissa. I pulled Draco's wand from my pocket. "Rennervate," I muttered.

She slowly opened her eyes. "Draco?" She whimpered. She looked at his face for a moment before she started crying. "He hurt you.... I was too late."

"I'm fine, Mum," Draco said, stroking her cheek. "How are you feeling?"

"I honestly can't feel a thing," she replied.

I turned when I heard the door open. Mrs. Weasley ran in and crushed me in a back breaking hug.

"Hermione! Your okay! I've been so worried!" She cried.

I hugged her tighter. "I missed you."

Harry walked back in followed by Ginny. I felt the familiar sick feeling so I bolted to the bathroom.

Draco

Hermione ran to the bathroom so I tried to stand. To my surprise, Potter pushed me back down. "I got it." He said, following her.

Molly suddenly freaked out at the sight of me. Ginny explained the situation.

I looked up when Hermione returned. She was pale again and was leaning on Potter's shoulder. He set her between me and mum.

"Draco, we need to either go back or go into hiding," mum muttered, drawing everyone's attention. "All three of us."

"No," Potter growled.

"Harry, it's that or we die," Hermione said.

"We can protect you," he continued.

"Potter, do you really think deatheaters were stupid enough to only keep what was left of us? There are deatheaters all around the globe, millions. If you attack one, you attack them all," I stated. "There is no way we would last five minutes."

"Harry, what about Grimmauld Place?" Hermione asked. "We can hide there and you wouldn't be too far away."

"Yes, I will have Kreacher get it ready, you can go tonight," he replied.

The next moment a bunch more redheads walked in the door. Hermione stiffened when Ronald walked in.

"Ron Weasley, two years, it ended because he's a bloody cheater." I remembered her saying.

I slowly put an arm over her shoulder. She put a hand on her stomach and leaned on my shoulder. As expected the Weasley's all told her how much they missed her and asked what I was doing here.

Ron walked up. "I'm so glad your safe, Mione. I love you so much," he said leaning in to kiss her. I smiled when she punched him strait in the nose.

I absolutely loved the looks on their faces when Hermione told them about the baby. They all asked if she was under the imperious or if I forced her in any other way. Potter explained about the vertracium.

After far too long, Potter's elf appeared. Ginny and Potter had a row on who would stay with us until me or mum got better. Ginny won. Hermione apparated with me and Ginny with Mum.

We came to a familiar living room. "This was my great aunt's place, wasn't it?" Mum asked.

"It belonged to the Blacks yes," Ginny replied.

"I thought so."

Hermione set me on the couch, out of breath. Only apparating made her this tired? I'm only going to let her side apparate once I'm better.

A split second later she ran upstairs with Ginny right behind her. I sighed. It was half an hour later when Ginny came back downstairs.

"Hermione went to bed, she couldn't even think right with how tired she was. Okay, Harry put a charm on the house so Hermione is the secret keeper, she has to tell someone where the house is for someone to enter."

I nodded and sat up. "I'm going to bed," I said, slowly getting to my feet. To my surprise she held my arm over her shoulders and helped me to a room. "Thank you," I muttered.

She was shocked for a moment. "Your welcome, if Hermione trusted you that much, you have to have changed."

She walked out of the room.