You What?!

You could say your relationship with Dean was complicated. Sometimes Dean would just ignore you after a hunt, or he would just go off to the bar. This went on for about a month, and you've had enough of it. You stayed up until three in the morning waiting for Dean to come back from the bar, when you heard the bunker door open you waited just inside the door of your's and Dean's shared room. 

Dean came through the door and shut the door. When he turned around to start walking towards the bed you pushed him up the wall. To say you took him by surprise was probably an understatement. You held your arm loosely over his neck as he cussed "(Y/N)?!" He reached over to turn on the light. 

Light flooded the room and his eyes met your pissed off glare. "What's wrong?" he asked concerned. 

Those word just fueled you fire. "What's wrong?" you asked back in a mocking tone. "You have some nerve asking that question." 

Dean gave you a confused look "What do you mean?"

You scoffed "You're always ignoring me or at a bar, and you dare ask me 'what do you mean?'"

Dean looked at you and nodded his head. He moved your arm off of his neck and held your hand and whispered "I love you." 

You pulled your hand away "You what?" 

Dean looked you straight in your eyes "I said I love you. And I've been at bars all the time, or doing odd little jobs for people to get money."

It was your turn to give him a confused stare "What do you mean. Why don't you just use the fake credit cards like usual?"

Dean sighed "Because otherwise what I'm about to do wouldn't mean that much."

Before you could answer, Dean got down on one knee and pulled a little black box out of his pocket and cleared his throat. "(Y/N), I love you very much, and I'm sorry that this past month I've been distant, and I feel like a dick knowing it hurt you, but I needed to earn money to buy a ring. I wanted to work for it." he paused and took the ring out of the box and looked up at you. "(Y/N). You mean the world to me, and I couldn't go another day without you in it. Would you do me the honor, and become my Mrs. Winchester?" 

To say you were shocked was probably an understatement. You couldn't speak. Dean kept looking at you, waiting for an answer. You still couldn't speak. You just started at Dean, you didn't know what to do. Were you ready for a big commitment like this? You've always dreamed of having a family, but in the life you lived...you didn't know.

A/N- Hey guys! Second part or not? I'm not sure if I should or not, let me know what you think!