You What?! Part 3

A/N- Alrighty guys!!! Here is the third and final part of "You What?!" Thank you all for reading this little mini series. Hope you all enjoy! 11,000 reads! Thank you guys so much! I wouldn't be here without you guys!!

As the weeks went by after you said yes to Dean, to say you were excited was an understatement. All though you were still scared about completely committed, and the danger that could come with it, Dean always seemed to know when you needed to be reminded that he loved you and only you.

Sam was excited for the both of you, going on about how you would finally be,officially, a Winchester. That made you smile. You and Dean decided that the wedding would be on March 20, the first day of spring. It was going to be a small wedding with only close family and friends.

It was towards the beginning of February, the countdown until the wedding never seemed to slow down. You were going for simple. You already had a simple, yet elegant, white dress picked out.

You were sitting in the library off in your own little world. When Dean walked in and smiled noticing that you weren't paying attention. He came up behind you and put his hands over your eyes and whispered in your ear. "Guess who."

You smiled "Umm, Sammy?"

Dean chuckled "You're funny."

"Oh! It's my dear beloved fiancé!" you smiled as Dean's hand fell to your shoulders and started giving your shoulders a massage. You closed your eyes and leaned your head back. Dean chuckled and leaned down to give you a kiss.

"How's my beautiful bride to be?" Dean asked as he continued to massage your shoulders.

"Pretty good. I was just thinking in my own little world."

"Thinking about what?"

"Us."

"And what about us?" Dean asked as he stopped massaging your shoulders and sat down next to you.

"How much I love you and can't wait to officially be a Winchester."

"That's what I like to hear." Dean said as he pulled you into another kiss.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today was the day. The day your last name would change to Winchester. You took a deep breath as you looked at yourself in the mirror. You were in your white dress and you had your hair done, make up on.

You made your way to the doors of the little church you and Dean decided to have the wedding in. Bobby pulled the doors open and held his arm out to you. You gladly took it.
"You are absolutely beautiful!" Bobby whispered and kissed you on the cheek.
You giggled "Thank you Bobby." You pulled him into a hug and held him tight.
Bobby wrapped his arms around you and whispered into your ear "I'd do anything for you, ya Idgit. Dean's one lucky boy."
You pulled away and smiled. Bobby held out his arm again and started to walk down the aisle with you.

Dean's P.O.V
I heard the music start to play and I looked up at (Y/N). I felt the air go out of my lungs. She was absolutely beautiful. Stunning. I didn't think it was this possible to fall in love with her, but (Y/N) being (Y/N), she always managed to make me do things I never even thought possible. That made me love her even more. 

The thought of marrying her sent chills down my spine. She would be the woman I had children with. The woman who would know the softer side of me. The woman who I would fall asleep with. The woman who I would run to if I needed to break. She's the one who knows me better than any other person on this world. She was my (Y/N). She was my better half, and I loved her. 

A few years later...

You woke up to the feeling of a little body sitting on top of you and start tickling your sides. Your hunter instincts kicked in, even though you knew it would be your's and Dean's three year old daughter, Jennifer. When she saw that you had woken up she climbed into your arms and snuggled into your side. 

"I think we should tickle Daddy awake." you whispered into her ear.

Jennifer slightly giggled and crawled over to where Dean was sleeping soundly. Too bad that wasn't going to last long. In no time, Jennifer had managed to wake up Dean by tickling his stomach, Dean in return when he woke up tickled her back until she cried out in joyful pain. 

"Good morning little girl." Dean said as he sat up and pulled Jennifer into his arms. 

"Good morning Daddy!" Jennifer replied happily.

Dean looked at you and said "Who's idea was tickling me?" 

"It was totally Jennifer's idea." You said with a grin.

Jennifer shook her little head and pointed at you. 

Dean smiled and pulled you in for a kiss. "Good morning babe."

"Good morning Dean." you replied, you knew what was coming next. 

Sure enough, like always, Dean had reached his hands toward your sides and started tickling you. You wouldn't trade this for the world. Boy were you glad you said yes.