Chapter 1:

*Maybe and her fiancé David are sat in front of the Tv at their house  watching stranger things. The electric fire is on and Maybe's puppies Jasper, Rocco and Rufus are sat nearby.
The TV is on, Maybe is comfortably sat on a pillow on the floor with David sat next to her. Jasper gets up and decides he will sit right where Maybe and David's pillows meet. He falls down slightly and he looks uncomfortable so  Maybe leaves her pillow and get him his own. Later on Rocco and Rufus come over. Rocco clambers on to Maybe's knee and Rufus climbs on to David's.*

Maybe: David baby, will you take Rocco whilst I put the kettle on? Want a cuppa?
David: You can do, babes. No milk, three...
*David is cut off by Maybe*
Maybe: Three sugars, I've known you for long enough to know how picky you are.
David: Alright, alright. Don't get caught up in your rage...
Maybe: *Maybe looks at David and gives him the death stare*
David: I was only joking, babes.
Maybe: *Mocking David* Yeah babes, of course...
David: *trying to change the subject* So baby, for our honey moon where do you want to go? I was thinking America, I've got a relative there. His name is Nick Burkhardt.
Maybe: I recognise that name from somewhere. I've also got a relative there, her name is Adalind Schade. Apparently she just had a child, Kelly Schade-Burkhardt. There's that surname again.
David: huh, that's weird. I recognise that name Schade.
Maybe: Oh well we can go to your Davids house then, eh?
David: Aye.
*Maybe comes back in with some coffees.*
*time passes and by the time they go to bed it's well after midnight.*
David: night baby.
Maybe: night.