Chapter 4 - Morning After

My head feels like someone spilt into two. Turning around feeling someone arm on me. Also feeling someone chest below me. Freaking out in my mind. Opening my eyes the light was blinding at first. Once my eyes focus to the light. Turing my head to the right. Seeing on David. Okay I'm laying on him. And I'm guessing that's Coby arm around. Looks like I'm right.

"Guys please let of me I have to go pee really bad."

They didn't want to at first. But they eventually let go when I threatened them. That I pee on them if they don't. Getting up my back is fucking hurts. So does my lower area as well.

"Ow fuck."

Whispering so they won't get up. Getting clothes on was the hardest. Besides looking for the bathroom. Going back to the room where I was. Why I'm not freaking out yet. Well this wasn't the first time.

Yes I have sex before in Nevada. But that fucking prick force me. Let just say I almost kill him. And I'm fucking hurting all over. Throwing stuff at the boys. They get up not realizing that they are still naked.

Now I remember what they look like. But sadly I don't remember the sex part last time. They blush and try to but I told them we did it. Sadly for me they don't remember. Damn we are all drunk last night.

It was silent between us. When we got downstairs. Well I'm on David back since I can barely walk. Everyone that was here were still here. And we we're the only ones up. My phone still in my pocket. I told them that I have go to their place since mom is at work. I don't have a house key.

They were than happy to take me. Going back to their place. Their parents were out. So it just is three at the house. They were taking about the whole dating thing. I said that I would date them both. But they said it won't look right.

"Me and David both agree Abby."

"Well I don't care what people say guys."

"Coby let just do this."

"Alright fine."

"Well I could hug you guys right now, but I can't cause you know."

They laugh but came to hug me. This was the best and hoped that I can experience last night. Hopefully again but not to soon since it still hurts.