Chapter 12 - I can't

I woke up and sigh. The doctors words still runs through my mind. I put my hand up to my face to wipe away the tear on my cheek. God why you let this happen. What have I done to deserve this.

"Abby its alright."

"Is it really David."

I turn to my right looking at David. I know he right but I just can't believe what happened. My heart hurts so bad. I let my tears fall down. David stood up from the chair. Walk over to me. He put his arm around and bring me closer to him. I clung to his shirt and cry my heart out.

"I'm right here. Coby will be here too."

I feel tears on my head. David is also crying too. I thought he won't cry. But I was wrong about that. He did care for the baby.

"I miss the baby too."

"I-I want m-my baby b-back."

I hear the door open. I didn't look up. All I want is my baby back. I feel David shift me around. Look up to see Coby. His eyes are blood shot. Hair messy and have tear stains on his face.

"A-Abby."

I crash into Coby arms. The pain is so much. I don't want to deal with it. I want to end it all. So I wait when my mom came. And everyone went to eat. I get up and walk over to my moms purse. She have some pains.

I found and grab them. Walk into the bathroom. With the pills in my hand. I look myself in the mirror. My hair is a mess and greasy. My eyes are bloodshot. My face looks dry. I cry one more time. Before opening the bottle and take out a bunch of pills. I fill the cup next to sink.

Goodbye mom, Coby, and David. I miss you guys and love you all. But now I'm going to see my baby in heaven. I put pills in my mouth and drink the water. After couple seconds I felt dizzy. Lose my balance and fall on to the floor. I'm slowly fading in and out. Till I close my eyes and everything went dark.