Forever November

"I don't wanna go" I whined poking out my bottom lip.

"You are so crazy sometimes Daph" Serena said shaking her head. "Of course you have to go, it's for you silly."

"Just tell them I'm sick S, they will understand" I complained.

"But you're not sick, so get your ass up and get dressed."

I stared at my best friend of thirteen years and sighed. She was right I had to go. I just hated clubs with a passion. I just don't understand all the loud music and getting grouped by random strangers. It baffled me thinking about how girls went and loved it even though this happened. I got off my bed still wrapped in my large towel and went to my closet.

"Oh no you don't, I already picked out your clothes." I turned and looked at S, and then at the skimpy thing she called clothes.

"I" I said pointing at the dress. "Am not, wearing that!" She folded her arms across her chest and narrowed her eyes.

"Yes you are!" She was serious and I didn't want to hurt her feelings so I picked up the thing and walked into my closet.

My closet was like every girls fantasy. It looked like it belonged in a fancy department store. There are rows and rows of clothes and racks of shoes. There was a threefold mirror so that you could see yourself at every angle. And it so wasn't me. I could wear jeans and a tee every day. But Alber my stylist and designer and good friend said that was a no. no. That this is what I needed. It was shocking that he wasn't here, but he trusted S fully so I guess we was not worried.

I know your probably wondering who I am and what I do right. Well let me introduce myself, I am Daphnee Goodweld. I'm five foot six with long brown curly hair and grey eyes, well sometimes there blue it depends on my mood and I'm a writer. I have been a writer ever since I was sixteen. I write all different types of books and have a bunch of different pen names. For a while I stayed out of public eye. Someone else went on my book tours signed my name and took pictures with my fans. That all changed when I wrote a teen novel about you guessed it vampires. It was not something that I really wanted to do but my agent told me to give it a go and now after five books and millions of copies sold I was forced out into public. That is why I have Alber. I have to make appearances and go in front of thousands of people (I have terrible stage fright) and speak. Today is my eighteenth birthday. (Whoa who legal age...not!) I would rather just sit in my room or have a few friends over but no, my agent wanted to make it some ole grand event. So here I am wear a skimpy dress ready to go out.

"How does it look Daph?"

"It looks bloody awful" I shouted to her. And as I did she burst in the door to get a look for herself.

"Oh my gosh Daph" she gushed. "Muy caliente mommie"

I laughed and went to go look at myself in the mirror. The blue dress was beautiful. It had black gossamer on the top that showed a hint of the blue at the top and the deep blue bellowed out from the waist and stopped mid thigh. It would be perfect if it was longer. I put on my white gold tiffany heart necklace and diamond studs. I left my curly hair down and put on a little makeup. The finishing touch was my Christian Louboutin strappy heels.

Dress- http://img.alibaba.com/photo/268775027/red-carpet-dress-evening-gown-party-dress.jpg

Heels- http://www.shoebunny.com/images/christian_louboutin/christian_louboutin_very_prive_heels_kate_winslet_2.jpg

Serena was dressed in her usual slutty might have a one night stand attire. I was going to make sure I drove tonight.

"You ready" she asked.