New Friends

(H/L) means hair length!!

It has been two weeks since the entrance exam, and I was expecting the letter from the school to come today. I knew I'd be accepted, my power is overwhelmingly powerful compared to all the other students. Although I know I'll be accepted, I can't help but be excited! New school, new friends!

...Even though my ultimate goal is to kill All Might which will most likely be betraying them all...

New friends! Yay!!!

As I was watching anime in my room, the letter was thrown in my face, causing me to groan in pain.
"Awh... what was that for Shiga-Chaaaaann??"
"Just open it already. And did I not tell you to stop with the nickname?!?"
"Ah! Ok, ok!!" (● ˃̶͈̀ロ˂̶͈́)੭ꠥ⁾⁾

With that, I opened the letter. A small grey-tinted disk dropped out, a hologram instantly coming out of it. On the hologram, was All Might, causing me and Shiga-Chan to growl.

"(Y/N) (L/N)! You have been accepted into UA!! Congrats! But you probably already knew this, considering your score in the entrance exam. Many of our staff were very empresses by your outstanding performance! As for your class schedule, it will be in this letter. Your main class will be 1-A, the one I will be teaching! Good bye, and welcome to UA."

The hologram ended.

A familiar voice then rang out behind me.
"Wow, you got in! Good job (Y/N)!" I turned around to see Toga. A huge grin came on my face as I looked at her.

"Uh? (Y/N)?"
"tOOOGAAA!!" I ran over and tackled her.
"A-ah!! (Y/N)!!!" I leaned over to her ear and whispered,
"I'm gonna kill All Might before you."
"LIKE HELL YOU ARE!!"
A small chuckle came from Shiga-Chan when I got off of  Toga, causing me to turn around.
"GASP! Are those teeth I see Shiga-Chan? Who knew you could smile!!?"
"S-Shut up! And stop the nickname!! I'm actually gonna kill you!!"

_________________________

I woke up to the sound of an alarm beeping loudly on my bedside table. I rolled over on my side groggily, throwing a pillow at the alarm to shut it up, but the loud beeping went on.
"JUST SHUT UP!!" I jumped out of bed and hulked out on the alarm. Stupid alarm.

I walked into my closet and grabbed the school uniform we bought the other day.
"It's like a sailor uniform! (⌒▽⌒)
I then waddled over to my bathroom and took a shower. The shower seemed to calm my nerves. Once I stepped out of the shower, I quickly dried my body and put my uniform on.
I began to blow dry my (H/L) hair while arguing with Dabi... Politics.

I put my hair in a high bun, (you kept it down if you have short hair) and headed towards the bar where Kurogiri and Shiga-Chan stood. I ran towards Shiga-Chan and gave him a tight hug, my morning tradition.
"Shiga-Chan! Good morning!!
"i sAID DONT CALL ME THAT!!"
"S-Sorry! Bad habit, Shiga-Chan."
"WHY YOU LITTLE-!"
"Hehe! Bye!" With that, I ran out the door of the bar and began my walk towards school. Ah, the joys of walking to school.

When I finally got on campus of UA, I saw many other students walking into the giant building. As I walked into the school, I looked around for my home room class.
"Let's see..." I looked down at my phone, displaying my schedule, as I continued to walk down the long stretched hallway.
"Class 1-A?" I looked upwards to see I was right in front of the classroom. Looks like my feet brought me here. As I reached my hand towards the handle of the large door, someone else's hand went in front of mine.

"Outta the way, fuckmunch." I looked up and locked eyes with a familiar crimson color.
"You." He glared down at me.
"Me?" I grinned upwardly. The ash-blonde boy grabbed me by the collar of my shirt and pulled my closet to him.
"Listen here you little shit. Just because-" I didn't hear any of what he said, I was paying attention to a person behind him. It was Izuku.
"Are you even fucking listening?!"
"Nope." I then kicked him in the spot causing him to drop me out of his grip, spewing cuss words like a blender without a top. I then ran over to Izuku.

"Hey Izuku!" He looked at me, smiling until his eyes landed on the boy holding his crotch, close to tears behind me.
"(Y/N)? What happened to Kacchan?!" I looked behind me to see the boy known as 'kacchan' glaring up at me. Guess I didn't catch the name earlier.
"Well... Kacchan was being a bad boy!" I smiled down at him calling him as if he was a dog.
"YOU PIECE OF SHIT!" I giggled, and grabbed Izuku's hand, running into the classroom.

"You're in 1-A? Right Izuku?"
"Y-yeah..." He still had a stunned expression on his face from the other boys yelling.
"So... what's that boys name? I know you know him." I smiled up at Izuku.
"U-uh! That was Katsuki Bakugou, he used to be really nice...! Until he got his quirk..."
"Katsuki Bakugou... Ah, so he became a selfish and inconsiderate asshole after he became powerful?"

"What did you just call me?" I turned around to come face to face with the one and only Katsuki.
"Why hello there, Katsuki!"
"When did I say you could call me by my first name, dumbass?"
"Uh... then Bakugou! Hello there!" I smiled up at him.
"My name is (Y/N) (L/N). You can call me
(Y/N) nice to... finally have introductions!"
"Don't talk to me." With that, he walked away from me.
"Damn ok..."

_________________________
Class went by quickly, and now it is lunch. I met a few new friends in class. One of them  is named Uraraka. The others are Denki, Kirishima. They're all very nice.

For lunch I decided to sit with Izuku on the roof. As we walked up the stairway, we were talking about Bakugou.

"So... he's bullied you since grade school?!"
"Y-yeah... but it's no big deal!" I frowned at him.
"Yes it is! He sounds like a total jerk..."
"K-Kinda..." Izuku tilted his head downwards, frowning.
"Here." I pulled my phone out of my pocket and smiled sweetly at him.
"Let's exchange numbers!"

A/N: This story will mostly stay with the plot and context of Boku No Hero Academia, but I may change up a few things. Hope you guys are enjoying the book!!