Prologue

"Now we can take over Astral World!!" A malicious voice cackled within the huge building. Two figures stand in the main room, one male and one female. Both are siblings. The female known as (name) slapped away her brother's hand that was places on her shoulder "NO! I won't help you! You've been planning this for a while I know but you can't add me in this stupid plan of yours" (name) shouted taking a step back from her older twin. The older twin had a face of rage as he gabbed your hand only to have you slap it away (u can guess who ur brother is right?).

"It isn't 'stupid' it's GENIUS!!" The older twin shouted as he did air quotations. (Name) rolled her eyes "whatever Vector, just fudge it all" just as (name) was about to leave the room Vector grabbed her hand "you're helping me like the sister you are!" He shouted but you snapped back by shouting "and for some reason you think I care. Well guess what....I. Don't. Give. Two. Flying. Shits" and with that you walked off leaving Vector to process what you said. Becoming angry he ran to find you all around Barian World but no matter what he did he couldn't seem to find you.

"Heheh oh trust me dear sister, you'll come back when you realize I'm right. Like always"

------------------
I AM YUGIOH TRASH!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you enjoyed the prologue, I know its crappy and excuse the slight cussing (I'll try to make it the Barian). Well goodbye my lovely Tables😙❤ luv u guys!!!!!