15

No One's POV
The next day at the school (name) seemed out of it as so did Astral. But who can blame them? They just kissed yesterday. (Name) had a lot to catch up on because of her absence but she was smart enough to get through. The one that noticed (name)'s change first was Ray. He had always kept an eye on his sister and she would always seen cool-headed or busy, but right now she looked like she was in another time. Ray was worried and wondered what happened after she got back home yesterday.

Astral floated as normal but his face would always flush everytime he looked at (name) remembering what happened the day before, Yuma of course noticed this "hey Astral, you ok?" Yuma asked as looked at where Astral was looking at before seeing (name). Yuma gained a smirk on his face "ooh~ and what happened yesterday?" Yuma asked interested. This time Astral responded back "I will tell you later. I am not sure why but my thoughts are clouded with... (Name)" Astral told his best friend. Yuma nodded his head "that's a sign that you truly love her" he said "and how do you know? The day before you could not tell me the word 'love'" Astral said with a smirk and Yuma began to comically cry "please don't be savage on me pleasee!!!" Yuma said.

Ray began to look for his sister when duel time had begun hoping she wasn't hiding. He needed to know what happened yesterday. As he looked around he noticed (h/c) hair and went to that direction holding into the person's shoulder, the person that turned ariund had a flushed face "o-oh hey Vec" (name) said looking at her older twin. Ray didnt mind (name) calling him by his real name. No one was around so what was the point of it.

"What's up? You've been acting a little strange today."

(Name) gasped. Was she really thst obvious?

'If I tell Vector about what happened uesterday then he might kill Astral.'

(Name) looked at her older twin trying to find something to say "it's nothing Vector, I'm just really tired. Do you know how long it take to fix a broken door at night when the only light source you have is a duel gazer?" (Name) questioned her brother. Technically, she wasnt lying. She did fix her door last night before taking a shower and sleeping, and it took a while that she had to sleep at 2 am.

Vector looked at (name) suspiciously before giving a sigh. He does remember Shark breaking his sister's door just to get into her house. Vector placed his hand on (name)'s hair and ruffled it making the younger twin pout "really Vector?" (Name) asked feeling triggered. Vector chuckled "it's what you deserve for worrying your brother" he said. The look in his eyes surprised (name), his eyes were filled with something (name) hadn't seen from Vector in YEARS, sincerity and love. Not a romantic love but a family love. Vector's smile was also sincere and (name) wondered if Vector for possessed by a spirit or something. But the look on Vector's face didn't look that way; (name) hugged Vector as Vector hugged back. Even if he doesn't admit it, he would do anything for his sister. Even if it meant sacrificing everything he had for her.

The hug last for about to three minutes. When the twins separated they walked back to their classes hearing the bell. Vector's sincerity stayed inside (name)'s brain along with her memory of Astral yesterday. For some reason, she felt pressured. And she knew why. If she thought about it, she had to choose one knowing Vector won't approve of Astral but Astral won't approve of her being a Barian. But now she had to choose one.

Vector...

Or Astral...

The thought scared her and she didn't want to think about it any longer, but she did want to confess to Astral. Maybe she could act like she was human... Just for a while. Then (name) decided that she would confess today and she would have to accept Astral's answer no matter what. Astral, on the other hand, was thinking the same thing. He knew he had to confess and he wanted to confess soon. He wanted the 'love' feeling to last.

Now all that was needed to happen was that the two had to meet up and be alone. Vector might not leave (name) alone, and (name) knew that. And when she gets home Vector might be there. The only choice was the school or when Vector wasn't around. Astral states in Yuma's key as he thought of what to say.

'I am the make and as I have seen in Romance Movies, the male always speaks first. Quite stereotypical but that is fine.'

Astral thought to himself as he thought back to those Romance shows that came on after his favorite show called The Sparrow. But if he wanted to be ready he needed to practice what he wanted to say. And if he could hold anything physical then he would get her something, but the only one that can do that is Yuma. But he didn't want to use Yuma that way. That's be too harsh. Astral then remembered something he saw on one of the Romance shows. Kabe-don was the name and Astral thought he should do something like that.

[Kabe-don is a situation where the girl is cornered into the wall with the arms of the men on both sides of her

Astral agreed with himself that, that's is something he must do. It made girls flustered so it might work on (name). If it did then it would be good on Astral's case.

[⌚⌚Time Skip because why not⌚⌚]

No One's POV
School had ended and eeryone made their way outside the building.

"Um, Yuma?"

Astral called out to his friend who was currently talking to Ray. Yuma turned his head "yeah Astral?" He answered and Astral whispered into Yuma's ear with a flushed face.

"May I go visit (name) just for a little while?"

Yuma gave his alien friend a smirk and a nudge of the elbows "sure man. Good luck~" Yuma said. Astral's face flushed even more as he thanked Yuma and flew off to find the one he was looking for. While Astral flew from Yuma, Alito and (name) were talking "so Yuma beated you in a duel?" (Name) asked her depressed friend "yes, he may have won Tori's heart this time but next time it will be me!" Alito ran off to do some training leaving the female Barian laughing.

"Hello (name)."

(Name) turned her head seeing Astral "hello Astral" (name) greeted back with a blush as yesterdays thought was stuck in her mind. "May we speak in private?" Astral asked and (name) miss as she leads Astral to the roof of the school behind the small entrance building at the top. (Name) looked at Astral once they got there and noticed that Astral looked... Nervous. She had to admit that it was a little cute.

"So what did you want to talk about?"

(Name) asked Astral as Astral was trying to get his act together. The air became silent and a little tense. The two kept quiet trying to see what the other wanted to say.

"Um!"

The two said simultaneously making them laugh.

"(Name)/Astral!"

They said again together as they gave another laugh.

"You go first!"

Astral said

"No way, please, you first."

(Name) said. It went back and forth for a little while until (name) came up with an idea.

"Ok, since we both for something to say I think we should just say it in the count of 3!"

(Name) said and Astral nodded. (Name) gave a closed-eye smile and she and Astral for ready to say what was in their mind.

"1... 2... 3!"

At that moment everything went in slow motion as the words they both said shocked them both as well as they both shouted simultaneously.

"I LOVE YOU!"