8

*Above is Lorenzo Black*

~   ~   ~

Alexa, what are you staring at?" Spencer asks leaning forward.

Once he notices what I did he growls lowly.

I quickly sit back in my seat and cup Spencer's face so he's looking at me.

"Spencer dont. Not now." I say as his eye boil with anger.

"That scum is eating at the same table as us." Spencer growls.

"Spencer everything okay?" Alpha Paul asks sipping his drink.

Spencer snaps out of whatever he was in and nods.

"Everything is fine." He says.

"Speaking of Spencer, my Beta has recieved great news." Alpha Paul smiles.

"Alexa has agreed to marry him." Alpha Paul says raising his glass.

Everyone cheers and claps, but out of the corner of my eye I can my mate, I mean Lorenzo biting the inside of his lip.

"To who? Your mate?" He speaks making me swoon at his voice.

Spencer slowly looks towards him and gives him a smile.

"Who else?" Spencer says grabbing my hand.

"Wait I remember you, from Bleus-" the burly guy begins.

"Briggs." Lorenzo warns cutting him off.

"I'm confused." Sapphire says laughing along with the rest of the table.

"Youre not the only one." I say under my breath.

▫   ▫   ▫

Dinner continues on and we talk about normal pack stuff.

Alpha Paul then clears us to enter the Packs garden.

As we're walking Spencer  puts his arm around my hip and pulls me closer.

"Stay close to me. I don't trust him or the rest of his Peril douche bags." Spencer says lowly.

Our mate is member of Peril Pack? Alpha at that?

Emma says as shocked as I am.

As Spencer and I walk through garden Sapphire waves us over.

We make our way over to her to see she is talking the girl with the Bob who walked in with my mate.

Slut.

'Calm down there.' I say to Emma who's growling at the sight of this girl.

"Spencer, Alexa this is Sicily, she's Lorenzo's, Alpha of the Peril packs mate."

What? This is not our mates 'mate'! He's ours!

I cut the link not wanting to listen to her rant.

"Hi, I'm Alexa." I say giving her the fakest smile I could give her.

"Hi." She says short giving me a look.

"Are you known as Luna yet?" Spencer asks oblivious.

"No not yet, Lorenzo hasn't completed the mating process. I don't know what he's waiting for. Our pack needs our Luna!" She laughs placing her arm on Spencer.

I let out a soft growl, one because she's touching Spencer and the 'mating process' part.

If you aren't true mates you can't fully complete the process. Your significant has to mark you like every week in order for your heat to go away, and so other males know that you are taken.

"Speaking of the devil." Sicily says making her way between Spencer and I.

We watch as she throws her arms around Lorenzo, who doesn't react.

"Hi Babe." She says giving him a kiss on his cheek.

Something in me boils as she does so.

Lorenzo catches this and smirks.

"Who are your friends?" He asks Sicily.

"Luna Sapphire, mate to Alpha Paul. Their Beta Spencer and Alice?" She acts like she could care less about me.

"Its Alexa." I say staring at me.

"Sure." She says rolling her eyes.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Lorenzo Black." He says giving me a toothy smile and reaching his hand out to shake.

I'm about reach out when Spencer takes his hand and given him a firm hand shake.

"A name to the face." Spencer says flatly.

Lorenzo just chuckles and looks at me.

"So when's the big day?" He asks.

"Not sure yet." I say looking down.

"Hopefully soon. She needs to be marked." Spencer says pulling me to his side.

Lorenzo's eyes darken showing a swirl of emotions but then he gives a fake smile.

"Hope we're invited."

"Sorry to cut this short, but Lorenzo lets go talk to Alpha Oliver and His Mate Jennifer. I need to find out where she got those shoes." Sicily says pulling Lorenzo's arm.

He groans but follows.

I then turn to Spencer who's eyes are glued to Lorenzo.

"Want to go home?" I ask as anxiety begins to fill my body.
Having my soon to be fiance and my mate in the same area after the incident yesterday is not the best Idea.

"Yes, you can come back to my place. Let me say good bye to Paul." He says walking away.

I nod and begin to make my way to the front door when I feel a piece of paper being put in my hand as I walk.

I stop as the person who is giving me the papers fingers brush my hands and I feel like I'm on fire.

I gasp.

"You can try to fake it all you want but in the end you are destined to be mine." A husky voice whispers in my ear.

I turn around to see Lorenzo already in a conversation with his Beta and TIC.

I look down at the paper in my hand and read it.

Meet me behind Urie at 12. I'll be waiting.
-You're REAL mate.

"What's that?" I almost jump out of my skin when Spencer approaches me.

"Oh nothing, just scrap." I say quickly ripping it up and throwing it in the garbage can.

"Okay you ready to leave?" He asks taking my hand.

"Yes."

🔹  🔹  🔹

Should she meet him?