Chapter 1: Phone Call

5SOS have been working in the Australian Federal Police Department for 1 year now and have dealt with over ten homicide cases and robberies and have worked tirelessly to get the criminals off the streets for good and are continuing to do that...while everyone is chilling in the lounge area, they get a call about a robbery and homicide is Melbourne, Australia.

Secretary: Hello, Australian Federal Police Department...How may I help you?

Caller: I just found a dead body and I need the Police.

Secretary: What is the address?

Caller:1124 Joyous lane, Melbourne, Australia 89760

Secretary: Okay, the police are on their way.

Caller: Thank you.

Secretary: You're very welcome.

Caller: Bye.

Secretary: Bye.

The boys were still talking and chilling in the Lounge area at the office, when their boss David told them that they had to work.

David: We just got a call from a woman who was in a complete panic.

Ashton: Really?

David: Yes, She found a dead body.

Luke: Really?

David: Yes.

Calum: We are on our way.

David: I almost forgot this is where you are heading, 1124 Joyous Lane, Melbourne, Australia 89760.

Michael: Okay, thanks.

The boys headed to the location where the body was found with their partners, to solve the case.

Once the team make it to the location, they all go and examine the body, take pictures, and look for any personal information to ID their victim.

Detective Irwin: Looks like the suspect had a caliber gun.

Detective Kerr: Her wallet is missing.

Detective Clifford: Ash you might want to come see this.

Detective Irwin: What did you find?

Detective Brooke: Looks like locks of hair that probably was torn out of our suspects head.

Detective Clifford: Something tells me that our victim fought for her life and fought to get her wallet back.

Detective Hemmings: I found some ID over here.

Detective Irwin: Really?

Detective Jebson: Yeah.

Detective Irwin: Ashley Jones.

Detective Hood: Looks like our victim was only 20 or 26 years old.

Detective Graybill: I found a piece of a blue t-shirt.

Detective Irwin: Which tells me that our suspect was wearing a blue tee shirt.

Officer Johnson: Hey detective, glad that you are here.

Detective Irwin: What is it?

Officer Johnson: We found another victim about 2 blocks from where we found the first victim.

Detective Irwin: Really?

Officer Johnson: Yes, follow me.

Detective Irwin: Alright.

Detective Irwin follows the officer to where he found the second victim.

Detective Irwin: Do we have an ID on our victim?

Officer Johnson: Yes, we do.

Detective Kerr: What is the name of our second victim?

Officer Johnson: Sasha Mathis.

Detective Irwin: She looks like she is 21 years old.

Detective Kerr: There is a caliber casing here.

Detective Irwin: Looks like she was shot three times.

Detective Kerr: it's definitely a 22-caliber shell casing.

Detective Hood: There is another body 3 blocks away from where we found the second body.

Detective Irwin: Do we have an ID on the third victim?

Detective Graybill: No, we do not.

Detective Hemmings: I have a feeling that the third victim had a missing person's report from her family.

Detective Nicole: Here are the pictures that I took.

Detective Nicole shows the photos of the third victim to Ashton and officer Johnson.

Officer Johnson: We will work on getting and ID on the third victim.

Detective Irwin: Thank you.

Officer Johnson: Not a problem.

The officers put a bag on top of the three victims and take them to be autopsied at the lab.

Detective Clifford: Whoever is robbing these women in their twenties needs to be locked up and arrested before the bodies keep piling up.

Detective Irwin: Yes, he does.

Detective Kerr: We need to get back to the office so we can figure this out.

Detective Irwin: Let's go.

- Back at the precinct -

Officer Layla: What are we looking at?

Ashton: Well, three bodies were found in Melbourne, and we have two ID's out of the three victims.

Officer Layla: Okay, so; there isn't an ID on the third victim?

Luke: No, but we are checking for any missing persons reports.

Layla: Okay.

Luke: So, according to our findings; we may have a serial killer on the loose. There has been three homicides.

Calum: I agree with Luke on that, we have found three victims, two who have been identified and one Jane Doe.

Ashton: Yes, and we know that they all have been shot with caliber handguns and have had their wallets stolen and or their purses stolen.

Michael: Two of the victims had identification on them but victim number three didn't have any identification on her and all of them are in their twenties.

Detective Kerr: Our suspect seems to be attracted to women who are in their twenties and who has some type of income on them. I'm thinking that it's probably a homeless person or a junkie who is looking for money to continue their drug addiction.

Officer Johnson: I think so as well but why is the suspect is only targeting women in their twenties for money to continue their drug addiction when they can rob other people, I don't understand.

Officer Layla: Do we have a hit on our Jane Doe yet?

Detective Graybill: No not yet but we are still checking all of our databases to find any information about our Jane Doe and checking for any missing persons reports.

David: I hate to be the bearer of bad news but I just got a call from Headquarters and they found another body but this time it was a mother of a 28 year old named Betty and she was at the ATM getting some cash because her daughter Valencia was supposed to be getting her wedding dress and the suspect ended up taking her wallet with her credit cards and the cash the she took out of her account and shooting her with a caliber hand gun.

Calum: Location.

Officer Layla: We were able to track Betty's signal where she was last seen alive and the address is 2380 Mayberry Avenue, Melbourne, Australia 89190.

Michael: Thank you, let's get going.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Feb 13 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

CSI:Australiaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें