Prologue

Lightstar waits at the peak of the hill and dips his head.He slowly drifts into sleep, he opens his eyes to find the prairie of Dreamclan .A tabby tom appears in front of him.
""Tigerstripe it is good to se you old friend what do you need to tell me?"Lightstar meows.
"You must prepare for the worst my friend, sickness is coming and the clans will have to unite." Tigerstripe says.
Lightstar gets a look of worry "Will we have to make another journey?"
Tigerstipe shakes his head. "3 brave cats will lead the clans to survival"he meows
"What will I tell my clan?"Lightstar asks
"Nothing"Tigerstripe says blankly he starts to wither away into the air
Lightstar awakens still shocked about what he has heard he starts to head back to camp. As he arrives in camp his stomach aches with worry.
He pads into his den and curls up next to his mate Blossomflower . He stays awake with worry but eventually he gets to tired and drifts to sleep.
Lightstar opens his eyes, he is chasing a squirrel what a happy dream he says in his head. He see's something in the corner of his eye , he whips his head around just in time to see a cat running away.He fallows the cat curios what is she doing in my dreams he thinks.
He freezes he can see a orange tom kit in a nest , the kit vanishes .another kit appears but this one is bigger a black she kit, it vanishes like the other one. And then a gray tom kit appears he is sleeping peacefully, and then he vanishes like all the others.
Then The she cat he was chasing appears. "I am Silkpelt of Dreamclan, these kits hold the future of the clans in their paws."she meows.
She vanishes , Lightstar awakens from the sound of coughing.Blossomflower lay coughing, "I'm going to get Bumblepelt"he rushes to the medicine den.
"Blossomflower won't stop coughing " he says. The medicine cat awakens with a jolt and she rushes to Lightstar's den.Lightstar fallows into the den but Bumblepelt stops him at the entrance "stay here"she meows. She stays in the den for what feels like hours.
Finally Bumblepelt comes out her head down "She has white cough, and it's bad" she says with sadness in her meow.
Light star looks up "it's happening " he whispers to himself

Hi I hope you enjoyed the first part to my story sorry if it's boring it's my first time writing . This is based of my favorite series warriors .